Chapter 35

Mel

Maybe it was the fact that I have been tortured thoroughly by this man. Or maybe it was the fact that he has taken everything I ever loved and wanted.

But one thing I do know is that I'm done vying for justice. Now I just want to get him back. I wanted blood.

After yesterday and the way he had humiliated me I was just so ashamed of myself and everything that has happened.

This man has hurt me and tortured me in so many different ways.

Now here I am walking to work facing my demons again. Can't he just die for gods sake.

It wasn't long before I was in front of Alex's office again.

Soon.

Soon he is gonna go forever.

20 minutes later after many debating on whether I should just get a him and shoot him I finally entered his office.

"Good evening Alex".

He just looked at me with this crazy like smirk and kept staring at me.

"You look like you want to kill me,love."

He stared at me in mock while I stared back at him.

"I do. I said after a pause. I really do wanna kill you Alex. However, when I do get you back. You'll feel torn apart."

He just stared at me with excitement in his eyes.

"Sexy."

He said looking at me.

"You see. This is why I fell in love with you. Your so bold,beautiful,modest. Everything a women should be".

"Thank you". I replied.

I sat on a chair and looked at him.

"To be honest females like me like men who are also bold and honest and stick to their principles. Men who are righteous."

Then I leaned forward.

"Somethings your not."

Then I got up and was starting to leave.

I heard a loud chuckle behind me. That didn't stop me. Until I heard him banging his fist on the table.

"Melanie, you keep fighting me. What you don't know is I will win this game. And you will submit and be mine forever."

I turned around and looked at him.

"Good luck".

With that I left the room and left him in deep frustrations.

......................................................................

I was working in my office for a while now and everything was calm and safe.

Its too Damn quiet.

What was going on with Alex normally after an argument like that he would be really mad and would be trying to get on my nerves.

I was in deep thoughts until a woman in front of me kept waving her hands and slamming my table with her hands.

"Excuse me. Hello.!!"

I looked up and I saw the most gorgeous female in the world.

Wow she is really pretty.

She had midnight black hair and a curvy body with tan skin and exotic gray eyes.

"Wow". I say out loud not aware.

She looked at me and smiled giving me a wink.

"Now that I have your attention hun. Will you please tell your boss I am here."

"Yeah no problem".

I called Alex.

' Yeah babe'?

"Someone is here to see you its some female. She is like really pretty."

"Oh. Yes. Send Anastasia in."

"Ok"

I looked at her and told her where Alex's office was.

She left with a wink.

Its been about 45 minutes since she went into Alex's office and all I hear is a desk being knocked onto a wall. And some really loud screams.

Seriously. They couldn't do this in a private place.

God. Men are such horny dogs.

Finally 20 more minutes later she came out and just left in a hurrybeing disheveled and well basically she did the walk of shame.

Well then. I just continued doing my work.

Until the devil in disguise came and sat in front of me.

Honestly I knew today was too good.

"What do you want"?

He just looks at me.

"Mel. You say I can't get women like you. But the female who I just had she was someone with very high class and modesty. But even I got her".

I looked at him with boredom in my eyes.

"Cool. Are you done"?

He just looked at me with desire.

"I'm gonna get you one day."

Then he came closer to my face. I backed up but he grabbed my hair and brought it closer.

"That will be you soon." Then he let go of my hair and started walking away.

"Oh please. I have had way classier men than you."

Fuck fuck!!!!!!

Why did I just say that?

Now the demon in him will be awakened.

He turned around slowly. With rage in his eyes.

"What did you say baby?"

Well I am fucked.

-------------------------

Hi there everyone hope y'all had a great vacation. Sorry for late update I have been on vacay.
Anyway vote and like.

EDIT

THIS IS A OLD AND UNEDITED VERSION. A NEW AND EDITED VERSION IS OK KINDLE AND READY FOR PURCHASE FOR PAPERBACK ON AMAZON.