Chapter 26

Melanie

So, now that I finally have proof, tomorrow morning instead of going to school I will be going to the police station.

God, the amount of weight that I can take off of me is so enlightening. Now Henrie can finally be in peace.

Everything is going to be alright.

My parents are also out of town so I don't have anything to worry about if they question me.

Now, they will actually believe me and not the guy who kills people.

Their Alex, is more precious than their own daughter. They've always seen him as their son and he was everything, me and my brother wasn't.

Regardless tomorrow morning I can finally be in peace.

4 hours later

What the hell is that noise?

I thought as I woke up groggily.

It was almost 2 a.m and my parents would not be home this early.

What the hell is that noise? It sounds like someone is watching a video all I hear is voices.

What the fuck.

Slowly I got up and took a scissor with me, so if it was a intruder I can stab him with it. I kept it in my pj pocket.

The noise was coming down the hall.

I left my room walking slow, steady steps, to my parents room down the hall that's where the noise was coming.

Oh lord help me, please.

I, opened the door slowly to my parents room. I saw someone with blonde hair and wearing black. With my phone, watching the video of me and Alex.

Who the hell is this, with my phone, and watching me and Alex conversation earlier from today.

I leaned in to see who it could be because that was my only evidence to put away that killer and I'm not going to lose it.

As I got closer I looked at the mirror of my mother on the corner, and then ,I saw who it was. On the mirror.

It was ,Alex, in the room watching the video.

Oh no.

Before I could run out of the room he spoke.

He must've heard my footsteps.

'So this is your definition of love Melanie?'

I was shocked I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Then he turned around darkness and betrayal and revenge twirling in his eyes.
The whole room seemed so malevolent to me suddenly.

He looked at me holding my phone smiling eerily and evilly.

'This, is how you love me, huh baby'?

I was terrified I couldn't speak I had to do something then he started speaking again.

'I came here with the idea of surprising you Mel. I wanted to love you like how you loved me. But I still had my suspicious on you.'

He said all this to me and the room got colder and colder.

'So, to stop my doubt I checked your phone with the idea I'll find nothing.'

He said this eerily with hurt and pain.

Then he gets up and I moved back on fear suddenly.

'To find out my doubt on you was right. To find out you did betray me.'

He suddenly stopped talking looking down.

Then he looked at me.

'Why?' He asked me.

It was silent. Then with shaky voice I answered.

' You killed a innocent person Alex. '

I said this with a shaky voice. Then all of a sudden a lightswitch went off in his head.

'I DID IT FOR YOU YOU BITCH. I LOVE YOU AND YOU BELONG WITH ME!'

Suddenly, he started running angrily towards me with animosity in his eyes.

I closed the door on him. Then ran downstairs in panic.

'MELANIE YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME'.

I was running I was almost near the door to exit.

Until he caught me. Then he picked me up.

"LET ME GO!!! SOMEONE HELP"!!

I was weeping.

"Oh no, look it's Melanie."

He said dragging me to a random room.

"A conceited, rude, and a total lying bitch"!

Someone please up there help!

He slammed me on my bed.

"Get. Off. Me"

I say to him seriously.

"No". He says mockingly.

Without realizing I start weeping.

Fuck, I should've just gone today to the cops.

"You're disgusting, Mel. I think I need to clean your act up a bit".

"What"?

I say shaking my.

He smiles. "You'll see".

Help me someone.

Hey everyone so a little update. So this story is becoming more intense I will be updating soon. The next chapter might be intense so beware.