chapter ten

I have been going crazy just thinking about the despicable things Alex will do if he catches me disobeying him.

He was not like this before why is he acting so over possessive,controlling and over bearing. All he ever does is watches over me like I am some kind of baby and it is becoming overbearing at this point.

On top of that I'm still confused if Alex could have killed Henry.

I mean he threatened to kill but I don't know if he is being serious or just trying to scare me.

Or maybe i'm just denying the fact Alex could ever be a killer.

Right now I am at school and as always Alex is watching me like a hawk to my disliking he won't stop controlling or let me do anything.

I even threatened him I'll stop our friendship after the dinner conversation we had and it went horribly.

FLASHBACK:

I was outside of Alex's house too scared to go in after what happened in my house. The way he acted a couple nights ago.

It's now or never Mel.

I finally got the guts to knock on his door.

A couple of seconds later I hear the door unlocking then I see Alex in the doorway looking at me surprised.

"Melanie" he said in a surprised tone.

"What are you doing here alone, I thought I told you I didn't like you going out alone. If you wanted me you should have called."

I rolled my eyes at his words, so cliche he would say that.

"Look Alex, I wanted to talk to you about something. Can I come in so we can talk?"

Is going into his house really a safe option. Fuck it.

He nodded and let me in the house then locked the door behind him.

"So what did you wanna talk about".

Alex said sharply like he knew the reason I as to why I came here in the first place.

"Alex we need to talk about us, ok your getting over bearing and scary. Especially the way you treated me a couple nights ago honestly your trapping me. I say out of breath then continuing.

"Alex I don't know why you're so possessive, and so aggressive nowadays. You were not this possessive before and you know what, I can't take it so you need to stop or else."

He looked at me patiently letting me say whatever then after I was done talking there was a moment of silence.

He finally spoke.

"Or else, what?"

I looked at him for a couple of seconds, wondering if I should answer him.

"Then you'll be dead to me Alex I'll forget all the memories we ever had. I will forget you and I'll stop our friendship, I'll end everything."

THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE SAYING ALL THAT.

Next thing I know Alex grabs me and throws me on the floor really hard hurting me badly.

He comes knee level with me on the floor grabs me then grabs my hair really tightly and he comes close to my ear.

"If I ever",

He grabs my hair more tightly then continues

"Hear those words coming out of your mouth again Melanie, let me tell you your going to regret it. This is your last time black mailing me like that. Your mine Melanie I love you more than a friend and now that I've realised my feelings for you I will be over bearing because your mine only mine".

Then he let go of my hair and kissed me.

He started touching me everywhere.

I was trying so hard to make him leave me. Resisting it all. I felt dirty.

I was so scared that moment. But then he let go and smiled and acted like nothing happened. After the encounter I ran from him.

FLASHBACK OVER

Now I'm in class knowing how Alex really feels about me and I've been disgusted with him and the way he treated me that day.

I know that right after school I'm going to tell my parents. Maybe they can do something.

But what I did not know was that was going to be the biggest mistake of my life.

So I was wrong again in life.

.................
HEY YALL THIS STORY HAS BEEN REVISED AND EDITED TILL THIS FAR. PLEASE KEEP READING BECAUSE I WILL BE REVISING IT MORE. See y'all.