chapter 34

Melanie P.OV

Its been a week now that I have been working as Alex's secretary all he makes me do is walk around with him. And all he does is try to talk to me and control me.

I cannot wear or act a certain way around him and he is always calling me 24/7 asking me what I am doing.

Flashback

Today I wore a certain blue skirt that I just loved on the first day of this job. It was up to my knees now normally I feel very modest. However I was very scared about Alex's opinion.

As I was walking to his office I see Alex already outside the door waiting for me with a smirk.

He is all happy and joy till he sees what I am wearing. Now he looks very serious.

"Look what the whore is wearing".

I looked at the back of me just so I know who the fuck he was talking to like that.

"Excuse me. Are you talking to me like that?"

I said to him very furious.

He just stares at me in anger.

"Melanie. When I ask you to work for me you must realize that I am very crazy."

I laughed at that.

"Well I got that". I said that out loud.

He just looked at me furiously and just grinded his teeth.

"Never."

He started walking closer to me.

"Wear those revealing clothes outside your house ever again".

At this point he was right in my fave and I didn't even move an inch showing him I dont care about him.

I just smirked at him and said.

"No".

Then I just walked into his office.

I could hear him screaming and punching the wall.

"Fine. As you wish. Just remember all the males that have their eye on your leg. They will lose those same eyes."

I just turned around and looked at him in shock.

"Kiss my ass". I said to him boldly.

End of flashback.

I mean I should have seen all of this coming.

And I couldn't even catch Alex yet because Noah had to go to romania cause of his family.

He is the only man who was willing to help me in such a dangerous situation.

My phone rings while I am deep in thought.

It was my lunch break I wonder who that could be.

I checked the caller id.

Why am I acting so shocked like it wouldn't be Alex.

"What"?

"Where are you baby? I miss you. I just wanna hold you and talk to you. Why dont you come back to work?"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"What is wrong with you"?

"Nothing. I just love you". Responded Alex.

I was already in a bad mood and he put me in a more bad mood. You know what I'm gonna bother him a little since he wants to bother me.

"Stop calling. I'm having lunch with a man I'm interested in ok."