Chapter 25

Mel P.O.V

'Al..Al..Alex.. You.. were asleep'. I said this stuttering a lot.

I thought he was asleep oh my god I hope he didn't see me taking my phone.

'I was asleep, but when I didn't feel you anymore that's when I got worried and woke up. But the bigger question is why was your phone by the window? And why are you in such a hurry?'

Fuck Fuck fuck. How was I going to escape this situation now. What the hell was I supposed to say.

' Um, I left my phone by the window when I came in remember silly?'

I said this to him with a fake smile. Hoping he would buy it.

'But Melanie when you came in I was with you. And as far as I remember you did not keep your phone there.'

He said this to me with anger clearly growing in his voice.

Then quickly he took my hand and threw me on the couch.

'So Melanie there's only two options to what your saying.'

He said this coming closer and closer. While he was talking I quickly put my hand into one of the side pockets where the screw driver was.

'So option one is your lying to me. Or option two is you left your phone there for a reason and don't wanna tell me.'

I looked at him not knowing what to say or even how to say anything.

Fuck this is going so wrong than how I expected it to be.

'I....I...Alex..I.'. Fuck why am I stuttering so much. This is gonna get him suspicious.

'No, Alex your taking this all the wrong way'. I said this shaking.

'When you left to the kitchen I went by the window to look outside and then I also left my phone there cause I didn't want anyone calling or texting me. I just wanted some time with you.'

I said all of that as sincerely as I could have. But Alex just stared at me.

'Hmmm... Really Melanie'. Alex asked me in a mocking voice.

'If that's the case you wouldn't mind me looking through your phone right'.

Fuck this whole situation is getting worse by the minute.

'You don't trust me Alex. Or what is my word not good enough'.I said this to him looking deceived.

Then I got up and went to him.

'You think after declaring my love for you I would do this to you huh.'

He looked like a deer in headlights.

'You know what fine. Take my phone and check if you don't believe me.'

I shakingly presented my phone to him.

Please feel guilty and not check my phone. Please for gods sake.

My phone was in front of him. He was looking at it hesitant.

'Here Alex, since you don't trust me'.

Please do not take my phone.

'No Melanie'. I sighed in relief as Alex said that.

'Your right,I should trust you. And I am very sorry for scaring you like that. You're the love of my life I should trust you'.

Thank the lord.

'Damn right Alex, we are only going to work if you put in trust and work. Unless you have someone else'.

Then I looked at him in a jealous manner.

'But you don't right'.

Then Alex started shaking his head obnoxiously.

'No Melanie, I could never love anyone but you.' Then he came close to me and started kissing my neck.

'Let me prove it to you baby.' He said this huskily. Even I was out of breath.

'Let me make you feel really good'. Then his hands started touching my body. While he was kissing my neck. Then he threw me on the floor.

My mind was so hazed I didn't even realize that he was kissing my neck then my stomach. I felt him taking my pants and underwear off.

Why can I not concentrate. But god this feels good. I can enjoy this one thing right.

He was actually giving me head.

Pretty good at it too.

Traitor ass body I got.

Finally when he was done I left to go home even though he wanted a repeat.

If he keeps doing this how am I supposed to put his ass in jail.

So with evidence in my hand I finally left his house. Then tomorrow I would go to the cops and he would be in jail.

Finally. Henry can get justice. I know the killer is away. I can actually live my life.

A quick update for you guys.