chapter eleven

Chapter 11.

When I got home that day I was really nervous on how my parents would react to all the stuff I'm about to tell them. Especially about me and Alex and the way he's been behaving.

They have known Alex and me since we were both younger.

I am pretty sure they love him more than he loves me.

They will side with their daughter. After all they are my parents.

I really wish my brother was here he would probably have my side more. He never really knew Alex or stayed around enough us.

Now I'm just waiting till my dad gets home because I want to tell them both at the same time.

One hour later I can hear the main door to our house opening so I ran downstairs quickly and as I predicted my Dad was there while my mom was taking off his jacket.

"Hey Mel, you look quite excited to see me today," said my Dad.

Now I don't blame my Dad for saying that, normally when he comes home, I don't really care but today I need him.

"Hey dad, actually I need to talk to you and Mom, can you both please come take a seat."

They both nodded looking curious but they listened and came and sat down with me.

"Listen Mom, Dad what I wanted to talk to you about is Alex",

I hesitate because I don't know how to word some things.

"He has been getting really possessive lately, like overly possessive he even threatened to kill someone just because he thought I liked him. When I tried to talk to him about it he becomes... Really angry, and hurts my feelings Dad, I'm really scared for him at this point like what if he does kill someone?"

Both my parents look at me with concern and shock hearing all this but my Dad was the first to speak.

"Maybe, he has good intentions Mel. Someone just died. So if he is protective, maybe there is a good reason.

"Yeah honey he just really cares about you. I mean you can't just end a friendship over misunderstandings."

Spoke my mom

"Yeah but you don't see how dangerous he really is".

My voice desperate.

"Mom and Dad I'm really scared at this point please try to help me and understand!"

They both looked at me for a minute. Then my Dad got up and went into the other room and locked the door.

"Why did he just leave like that, mom?"

"I don't know Melanie,"

Then she got up too and went into the same room while I just sat there waiting.

~Thirty minutes later~

I've been sitting here for half an hour when finally they both got out.

"What were you guys doing in there so long?"

"Listen Melanie honey, your Father and I talked and we thought about it and we think we need to hear both sides of your and Alex's story.

"He is your closest friend. So maybe we can fix this with a little talking."

Then he stopped and puckered his lips.

"Sooo... we called him over".

"Great". I exclaimed in sarcasm.

"Now you both only got the Alex angrier".

Before my dad could reply to my remark. The doorbell rang.

My dad went to get it, me on the other hand I'm petrified because my plan is going wrong they were not supposed to call him over.

My dad opened the door there stood Alex and his parents but what scared me the most was Alex's face. He had this menacing smile and his eyes were hard, he looked evil and angry.

At that moment I knew I was fresh meat.

YOU LIKE PLEASE VOTE AND ALL THAT YEAH SO BYE...