Chapter 37

Melanie P.O.V

It's finally time to end this. To put Alex away forever.

I took out my phone and called the one dude who can help me with this.

"Noah" I said with fear evident in my words.

"Melanie" he breathed out in a hurry.

"Hey. How is everything?"

"Good. And you?" He replied.

" I am doing good. Well actually I'm not. Noah its time we put Alex away."

He just silently chuckled.

"Its about time". He said.

"Well then follow close instructions and if you want to back out anytime you can." I said with fear evident.

"Nah. Fuck that. I need this man locked up."

"Well good. By the way, you still have those glasses that record everything."

"Yeah I do." He replied.

"Good. We're going to need it. Now listen very carefully."

After the conversation and the plan we decided on everything. And how things are going to happen. It was finally time to put Alex down.

Every move I made had to be very cared. Thats why I even called Noah with a temporary phone. And I called him and had the convo in a place where Alex would not be able to spy on me.

Tomorrow morning is going to be very very risky.

The next day

Well here we go.

The next day at work I acted very casual like nothing was wrong.

Even when I'm acting good Alex seems to be even more suspicious.

"So Melanie. Why are you so calm today. Your not talking back or being sassy. What do I owe this beautiful treatment?"

Cause your going to jail so I am being nice. Cause you will forever be locked up.

"Oh nothing. Just am very tired. Not in the mood to argue."

I said all this with a straight face. He just nodded at me.

Towards the end of the day I noticed Alex just staring at me. I mean he did this all the time but today he was very cautious like he was waiting for something to happen.

Finally when work was over I got a text from Noah.

Finally. Let the games begin.

I left work and went outside where Noah was waiting with his car. When he saw me he immediately walked towards me.

"Is he coming out?" I asked.

He looked towards the entrance. We were barely 5 feet from it. He looked at me then nodded.

I looked through the window glass on his car. Alex was standing there. Giving us both a murderous glare.

"Good. And remember keep your glasses on at all times. Those glasses so be our evidence."

He looked at me and just nodded.

"Now give me a tight hug and kiss me on the forehead". I told him.

He did exactly as I instructed.

When I glanced at Alex he looked like he wanted to kill both of us.

Then finally something weird happened.