Chapter 21

Melanie  P.O.V

The next couple of days of the week it was pretty tense since, Alex would do everything in his power to try and irritate me.

For example Wednesday, at lunch I was sitting with my girl friends. When all of a sudden he comes from behind me and he hugs me.

   Mind you nobody knows about us because I had not told nobody, everybody thinks we're still the greatest friends.

Even though we haven't been the way we have been before. Alex likes to make it look otherwise.

  I wish I could tell someone but nobody would believe me. I told my own parents they wouldn't believe their own daughter since alex has always been the perfect figure like son for them.

So back to Wednesday he doesn't just hug me he sits next to me pushing my friends away from me.

He brings his friends to sit next to all of us.

They all acted like it was a normal day, since before at times Alex, and his, friends would join us. I never really got to know them Alex, was always talking shit about them.

They're all fake to each other.

Everyone, was sitting in our table and talking I was there squirming uncomfortably.
Then, I felt his hand come near my female part. He started rubbing his hand on me.

    Uncomfortable was an understatement. Being angry was also an understatement. He is awfully shameless but it's cool.

  Since, my hand also had a little touching.....on my milk....which landed all over his pants.

  The expression on his face was priceless. He was furious. Even that word was an understatement. It was so embarrassing, cause when he got up it looked like he had pissed his pants. If it wasn't for the white looking liquid.

   It gave me so much satisfaction to see him suffer. Unfortunately he had to leave the lunch thus the fun stopping he probably left cause of the embarrassment.

    Today, is Friday and I haven't seen Alex for two days, and that's kind of scaring me. Knowing him he has something big planned to get back at me.

So I was extra cautious during the day just to be on the safe side.

   It was really unusual for him not to do anything. But I'm not scared I'm ready for anything he has to do.

    During lunch, I was sitting with my two friends, and we were chatting like always.

I had to use the bathroom. So after excusing myself I left but not before checking to see if Alex was anywhere around.

     The coast looked clear or so I thought.

Right when I entered the bathroom I was about to go into the stall if it wasn't for the door slamming behind me.

Why am I always the only one alone in these type of situations.

   It was obviously Alex, there looking at me with a conniving smile.

Thank God, I kept a pocketknife with me in my Jean pocket, so that really helped me cause I was less afraid now.

But he just stood there wearing all black with a black coat and he looked well groomed like he was trying to seduce me or something.

"I didn't know you were also a female. Explains why you're such a pussy".

I said this with so much confidence and courage it even shocked him.