chapter 27

Melanie P.O.V

Holding onto me tightly, while crushing me when I am underneath him.

He suddenly whispers in my ear.

"You thought it was easy huh? You honestly thought that I wouldn't find out."

He, grabs my hair back, tightly almost pulling a bunch of strands out.

"I'll show you tonight just who the f*ck I really am.I will take over your body. "

He said this while he was kissing my neck slowly. I was breathing heavily and couldn't think.

"I will take over your soul, your mind, I will take it all."

He said this to me while kissing me up my jaw holding me tightly.

Then he started ripping my shirt apart.

"ALEX NO"! I screamed while he was undressing me. I was struggling but he had so much more strength than me.

Then he started kissing my collarbone.

Think Melanie, you cannot let a man make you hopeless and take you like this.

But nothing was coming up in my brain.

Alex, started to take off my pants, but then I remembered.

The scissor!!

He doesn't realize I have it

I have to distract him so I can get him.

So I did the unthinkable in a situation like this.

I took Alex's face in my hand suddenly. Even surprising him.

Then I smashed my lips against him.

He moaned in my mouth.

'Your a naughty girl, aren't you Melanie? I knew you wanted me like the way I wanted you."

He, kisses me with so much more intensity squeezing my butt.

I kept up with him and slyly took out the scissor from my pajamas pants.

He was too distracted while kissing me that's when I suddenly stabbed him in his back.

He rolls back in pain screaming in agony.

That's what he gets for trying to take advantage of a women.

"YOU STUPID BITCH".

Suddenly he screamed then he started laughing.

"YOU THINK STABBING ME WILL STOP ME. BECAUSE IT WON'T NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM YOU!.

He was laughing menacingly. I wanted to leave but I didn't know if he was injured deep, what if he isn't and runs after me.

So for safe keeping I quickly went and stabbed him on his leg.

"You're going to have a lot of people dead."

He said this while holding his knee in pain.

Finally I was sure he was slowed down I quickly took the phone on the floor with the evidence and ran out the house to find shelter. Or the cops or anyone.

I was running for a couple of minutes when suddenly I tripped on someone's leg.

I look up its one Alex's friend. Its his friend Jason. Oh my god,what if Alex had backup.

Jason smiles at me and looks at the phone in my  hand.

"Well I can't harm you Alex said".

Jason said this to me while smiling.

"But I'm going to have to take that phone".

My phone is snatched out of my hands. "Thank you" Jason says this while smiling.

What the hell Melanie, say something.

But nothing came  out of my mouth I was too shocked to realize my surroundings.

Jason gets a call.

"Hello". Jason suddenly turns around and looks at me.

"Its for you". He says with a smirk on his face.

I shakingly take it. Then I put it to my ear.

" You, should know by now you can't escape me Mel."

I finally registered everything and let out a sob.

What am I going to do now?

Hey everyone how is school so I'm finally going to college end I'm excited. Oh my god I swear I don't know what to do with this book. I entered the wattys by the way so if yall could vote. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Sorry for late update. I under how many of you actually read these notes authors put up.