chapter 17

Today is the dreaded day where I'm finally going to tell Alex how I really feel. However the only difference is that I'm not gonna confront him.

I'm gonna do the most meanest but safest way to avoid having any kind of relationship with him.

Friend or not friend.

  I'm gonna call him.

Oh my god, I feel like a horrible person doing that. But I think my safety comes first. I should be safe this way.

Right?

     I pick up my phone and not shockingly I'm trembling.

Even when I'm dialing his number I'm trembling.

Now I'm calling it's on my ear.

My phone is ringing and with every ring I'm thinking this was a horrible idea. Hopefully he'll understand.

Who am I kidding. He will never understand.

He answered.

"Alex here, and if this is Melanie the love of my life, how may I assist you".

Fucking shit.

I froze I couldn't speak.

"Mel, you good?"

Oh my god should I back out.

All of these thoughts are going through my head.

Should I back out.

No I can't. I have to end this.

"Hello, Alex, we need to talk?"

I said all of those words with such confidence but when he spoke it all flew away.

   He spoke with such intensity and do much I don't know how to describe it but it was evil.

"About what? Mel. It's not about us right?"

  The guts of this guy. I have to gather my courage and get this over with he's too smart to do anything stupid after this break up I mean what's the worst he's gonna go.

"Listen to me Alex, I only ever stayed with you was out of fear. I'm not happy with you, I don't love you. you're my friend that's all you'll ever be. And before you interrupt and try to convince me out of what I'm saying or blackmail me just know I'm not truly happy."

  I waited in agony every second he didn't answer was dangerous.

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life".

Then he hung up on me.

What have I done?

What did he mean by that.

Oh god oh god oh god I knew this was a bad idea.

  Then out of the blue my phone rang again. I saw the caller ID and it was Alex now I was scared he just hung up on me and now he's calling me. I debated on whether I should answer or not but against my better judgment I picked up.

"Hello." I said confidently.

It was quiet for a moment but that's how it always is quite before the storm. Then he spoke.

"Did you think you could just call me and break up with me like it's the most easiest thing in the world".

Great he sounds calm.

"Alex please don't make this hard can't we go back to the way things were before."

I said in a hopeful voice.

Then he spoke again with so much danger.

"I didn't want to do it this way with you Melanie. I'm totally, psychotically in love with you. So I'm gonna get you, no matter what. I've been patient all these years thinking you had the same feelings so I was always gentle with you but now that I know the your feelings. I guess it's no more mister nice guy now I'll make you mine whole".

  I'm pretty sure my face was pale but at his next words I was terrified.

"Oh and for your information I killed Henry. I told you I'm crazy didn't I?"

Then he hung up and I was terrified.

He killed Henry.

He is a killer.

I was right.

My ex friend is a killer.

...................

DUN DUN TAN TAAAA THIS IS A SO BIG AND KINDA SCARY TELL ME HOW U GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR. OH AND MAYBE IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER THERE MIGHT BE A RAPE SCENE BUT IT WON'T BE EXPLICIT I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT LONG BECAUSE I HATE THING LIKE THAT BUT I ALREADY PLANNED OUT THE BOOK AND THAT'S GONNA BE INCLUDED.