chapter nine

......................

Alex, he looked at me with so much anger and a hint of betrayal.

"Why did you pull me away from everyone else. Huh Alex. What happened, you aren't man enough to confront me in front of everyone else."

Looking shocked about the face that I had the guts to say those words to him, but then he realized what exactly I said.

"Listen here Melanie, I don't know who you think you are, however you don't speak to me like that."

He yelled those words really loud.

Where are my parents and his parents?How long can saying good bye take? Can't they hear him?

"Let me tell you something Mel. You're mine. Not that dead beat Henry. Not any other guy dead or alive. And if someone tried to take you away from me."

He just looked at me and smiled letting the threat hang in the air.

I was so shocked at his words and so angry I wanted to hurt him so badly, he's gone crazy.

After a moment I spoke with rage clear in my voice.

"Fuck you. You pathetic piece of air. How can you say that about someone who just died."

He didn't speak I could see he was enjoying this. But he also looked a bit hurt.

Oh well. He needs to learn that he cannot boss me around.

" tsk tsk Melanie, babe so you really think those words will change anything. You know what Melanie, you're getting out of hand, I have to make new rules for you."

"New rules. What the hell. No". I declared

I was about to speak again when he spoke again

"Rule one Mel, I need your phone password so I can check your mails and messages to make sure your not talking to another guy."

I laughed at that mentally. I kept listening for my own amuse.

"Rule number two. You don't ever get to speak with me ever like that again. Or else."

This dude really likes to threaten me.

"Rule number three you aren't allowed to fall in love with another guy."

  Suddenly he came very close to my ear.

" I'll kill him if you did."

Wow. This man has crossed all his limits. Killing someone over loving me. But the truth was I was scared that he had meant it.

I cannot be in denial anymore. That man was not my friend. He didn't just have friendly feelings for me. He is not the Alex I knew. No he was more dangerous.

...................................
VOTE COMMENT AND I DON'T KNOW THATS IT UNTIL NEXT TIME HUN..............