chapter 36

Melanie P.O.V

Previously

Alex walks away.

"Oh please I have been with men with way more class than you".

Shit.

................

Currently

Alex turns around. He walks toward me with so much rage.

Well. Great.

"What did you say love". He said with hidden anger." You been with better men. Hmmm. I didn't expect you to stay single I believe." Wait hold up. Why is he not freaking out.

Is he on drugs?

Did the chick bang the insanity outta him. Fuck she's a witch.

"Uhhhh. Are you okay?" I say without even realizing I said it.

"I've never been more fine love. But what I do want to know is when you say you've been with these men what have you done so far". He said all this with a smile on his face. This was more dangerous than I expected.

"I don't think that's your business".

"Hm." He says with a stupid look on his face.

"Now there sweetheart you see is where your wrong. If you told me how far you've gone with these men. When I find them and murder them for touching my women it will be fine. Because then I will feel less guilty. So just help me out here."

There it was. The psychoness was not gone.

"Well then. In that case. I have never ever even been 5 feet of a guy". I smile at him and flutter my eyes.

Oh lord. Please help this kid into the right path. He is so going to hell.

He got closer to me. In my face.

"Don't lie to me sweetypie. If you lie I'm only gonna get madder because this rage I have inside me is starting to burn."

"You sure you don't have congestion issues or heart burn". I say with a mocking tone.

Are we in soap operas this dude is so dramatic.

He just starts laughing. Jeez his laugh is evil.

He just stops laughing and walks away back to his office.

I have to get him to confess soon about his crimes he is only gonna get more dangerous.

That's it no more time to waste I am gonna execute my plan starting tomorrow.

.................

Hey you guys sorry for the very late updates. I forgot I even had a book there for a second. But don't worry. I know this chapter is short but the next one will be soon. I promise bye.

EDIT

THIS IS A OLD AND UNEDITED VERSION. THE ONE ON AMAZON IS THE NEW AND EDITED VERSION. IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

AVAILABLE ON KINDLE AND PAPERBACK.