chapter twelve

You know that moment where you feel like something very bad is going to happen because you couldn't keep your mouth shut ?

Well that's how I feel after Alex and my parents conservation...

FLASHBACK

" hey, y'all come on in?" . Alex we were especially waiting for you. My dad said with a smile.

Everyone smiled, except for me.

I was petrified.

I was so nervous that I couldn't put my head up. I didn't want to see Alex's face.

But then I eventually had to look up or I would be considered rude.

And, when I did Alex, well let's just say it look could kill. I would be so dead.

His expression looked like it was saying more.

Along the lines of "how dare you" or "your not going to get away with this".

Which in my opinion is beautiful. I mean imagine all the nightmares I will have. Or the sleep I will be losing. Beautiful really. Y'all noted my nervous sarcasm.

Everyone sat down in the dining room on the dining chairs in the dining room. I guess for dinner I will be served. Because pretty soon I'm gonna be dead meat.

My dad clears his throat getting everyone attention.

At times I wish my mom would've just swallo....

Before I could think any further my dad spoke.

"So I called Alex here because of a issue my daughter is having."

Thanks dad for putting me out there.

"Melanie thinks Alex is being very possessive?" He looks at me.

"Am I correct?"

I just nod. Avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Why do you say that". Alex's mom says defensively.

All their attention went on me.

I stopped for a slight moment to look at Alex.

He had a amused look on his face.

That is not normal at all. Why is he so calm.

So I continued speaking with more passion than before.

"He's been acting more possessive, than usual."

His mom cut me off. "Well, friends can be possessive at times".

"No". I said.

"This is not the jealousy, thats normal with your friend."

Then I stopped before saying the next few words.

"This...it's deadly."

His mom laughed.

"Deadly....deadly how? Do you know what your saying right now Mel."

"Let her speak". My mom said defending me.

"He is violent towards me. It's starting to scare me a lot. I mean he was never this mean towards me and it scares me".

"Ok, thank you for telling us that". My mom said gently.

"Now, Alex. Do you have anything to say?"

We all waited.

He put his head down for a moment before looking back up.

Tears pooling in his eyes.

What a fucking actor.

" I don't know what to say." He heaves.

" Just I am sorry Melanie. It's just that ever since after Henry's death, I became aware of the fact that he was killed ,it just made me realize that Henry's killer is out there. Since he was obviously killed".

Liar. I thought.

" And I just care so much for Melanie. I've been acting extra cautious around her because I don't want her to be hurt. She says I'm violent, when I'm just trying to stop her from harming herself."

"How am I harming myself". I interrupted.

He looks at me. "Well for starters you don't eat. You don't sleep. Your always having anxiety attacks, ever since Henry dies."

"That's because, I knew him. This shit affected me a lot."

"Exactly Mel. You harm yourself. During your attacks you just black out and pull your hair."

What no I don't.

"I do not pull my hair. What are you saying?"

"Yes, you do Mel. Are you going to deny that when you just admitted to having attacks and not eating or sleeping. It's almost like your guilty of something".

This piece of shit is lying right through his teeth.

"YOU LYING BASTARD!!!!"

I scream out to him and at the same time getting off the chair.

While Alex just looks at me with a smug look and I could see his hands clenching a little trying not to look mad but I could see right through him.

" DAD HE'S LYING HE'S A MANIPULATING ASSHOLE WHO'S LYING JUST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD."

I scream out.

"Mel, sit down please!"

my mom and dad say in unison while Alex's parents look at me with shock because I've never cussed like that before.

"No....no I won't because he is lying". I have never felt this murderous in my life before.

"Melanie please go upstairs to your room while me and Alex's parents discuss this topic."

my parents said warning me to not say another word.

Angrily I left without saying another word.

FLASHBACK ENDED

so here I am in my room waiting for them when suddenly I hear my door open.

Thinking my mom is calling me back down I turn around. But unfortunately its Alex looking really mad.

" Melanie, you know you fucked up right".

Well great now a new drama..........

.........................
OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING AND SCARY YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT WELL...DEAL WITH IT

LOL WELL VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!