chapter 23

Melanie P.OV

Now even though my Grammy acting was excellent I didn't know if that dumb moron actually fell for it.

He looked like he knew that there was some kind of plan going on in my head.

God how was I supposed to do this without wanting to commit suicide.

It's been exactly two days since mine and Alex's encounter, with each other that got a little too intimate.

Honestly when men are in love with you they fall for anything.

What morons they're like toys once you get to them.

     Anyway today is Monday and I will be seeing the American psycho again.

Just what I needed. Well Mel time to turn your acting on just twist the games and make this whole game in your favour.

At school

Where is this moron?

I've been looking for the American psycho all around the school but he seems to be missing. 

God what's so important he couldn't be here today. Knowing Alex, he is most likely just late.

    As I, was in my third period class Alex, comes in all disheveled and he is wearing all black , and he has this look on his face like he's done something bad.

' What if he killed someone again. Wait there's no trace of blood on him so that's least likely ,thank god.'

   As he comes in the class and goes to the back to take his seat.

Which is far from me.

Our third period teacher Mrs.Adams, asks him why he was late,  he just brushed her question  off and didn't answer.

God what a rude little shit.

But it's still weird, I've know Alex, my whole life. He's a good king. Very respectful and polite to his elderly. He's not a 'bad boy'. I wouldn't let him. Men who smoked, and treated females horribly, and were not trying in their education, are not bad boys just cause they're cute, they're in dire need of attention and therapy.

So what's with him?

Our teacher just sighed and got back to class. She did the right thing cause no one needs his bullshit early in the morning.

  Class was going on like any other day . However, I knew that today was not a normal day, well the next couple of days will not be normal. I have to deal with the psycho of all psycho.

I wonder if he keeps brains in his refrigerator like the American Psycho.

   Shrugging that thought off I went back to working in class but I knew, that someone was glaring holes into my head.

I wonder who could be doing that?

  As third period came to an end I saw Alex running out of the door.

Ok Melanie, you need to get your acting together and act like your in love with him.

So I went, sprinting right after Alex .

'Hey Alex'

I was yelling to him.

But he just kept walking faster to his next class.

'Hey, Alex, wait up I wanna talk to you'.

Now he kept on running faster.

Alright now I'm just offended

Before I could get to him he entered his fourth period class which was not with me, alas I couldn't enter that room.

Great.

At the same time I was late to my next class. The things he does to me without even doing it.

All fourth period I was thinking of ways to corner him and talk to him. I know that there's a janitor closet along the way where Alex walks out maybe I can drag him in there.

Your going to drag a psycho in a closet where he could do anything to you MEL?

Am I ?

Yes I am.

Don't you just love winning debates with your conscious cause I don't.

As soon as fourth period ended I quickly went in the janitor closet there was hardly anyone in the hall yet, they're all just getting out.

God, I hope alex comes close to the janitors closet so I can drag him in faster.

I, see Alex leaving the classroom and he's walking closer to the closet.

Jackpot!!

Alex was walking closer, and, closer to the closet until I took him by his arm and dragged him in.

He looked shocked, and confused cause it was dark,?and he didn't know who dragged him in.

   I, turned the closets little light bulb on and quickly put my hands on his mouth.

  'Why are you ignoring me?'

I asked with a hurt look on my face.

  He just kept looking at me and he looked shocked.

Then as though my hands were poison he removed them off.

'Are you insane'!!

Well he said that really loud he looked angry and was breathing heavy.

I'm actually kind of scared.

No, this is not the time for fear you have to make him trust you come in, Mel remember how he killed Henry, you have to get justice before he kills others. Don't forget he also orally raped you and tried to do it again.

Very quickly I went back to the role of a love, sick puppy.

    I quickly hugged him holding onto him tightly.

'Alex I love you' I said that fake sobbing while my face is buried in his chest.

   'Why can't you love me like before'.

I kept on sobbing in his chest with my face buried.

   For a minute or so he didn't do anything he just stood still. The anticipation was killing me. When all of a sudden he pushed me to the wall and slammed me there.

That fucking hurt alot.

Suddenly the light turned off in the closet and I could feel Alex close on my body.

'You love me huh' he said that very slow and into my ear.

'Yes I do I swear it ' .

I said that like I was truly in love with the guy, why can't he just trust me already.

Then suddenly he started kissing my neck.

What is he doing. Him kissing my neck is not good it's actually kinda ticklish.

But what he did next I was not ready for it.

   He abruptly stopped kissing me and stepped back.

'If you really love me Melanie, meet me at my house, after school my parents aren't home it'll just be you and me baby how's that sound?'

He said all this with a creepy smile on his face.

'O..ok' I said stuttering why did I stutter.

'Great'. Then he left.

Great why did I just do that I'm gonna need more weapons now.

Hey everyone sorry for not updating I'd love it if everyone spread this story out more and voted. If you could please do that I'd really love it and I would appreciate it.  Anyway comments vote and spread the word.
See you I'll try update faster.