CHAPTER 13

chapter 13

I just stare at him with fear for a couple seconds at first.

But then I remember he is the one who was saying downstairs. He made me look bad and guilty.

"Fuck you". I said loud enough.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Excuse me?" He said.

I walked to his face. Getting all up in his face.

"I. Said. Fuck. You.".

I felt so proud. Especially after seeing his expression.

My voice started to get higher with every word I was saying while he just looked at me with a shocked face like he didn't expect me to say anything.

Alex just got closer to me. Lips only centimeters apart.

"Your going to regret that. Everything you've done to me. You will regret it all."

He says staring at my lips.

I back away from him not liking the intimacy.

"What happened to us". I say sadly.

"You were my best friend. The one man who I knew would never hurt me."

He looks at me void of any emotion.

"You were my best friend. But now your just a lying bitch." I said in spite.

Ok. He was mad.

He started walking to me menacingly. I got scared at that point.

Scream. I gotta scream for help.

But before I could scream. Alex probably saw what I was going to do because  he grabs me and puts a hand over my mouth.

I struggle to get out of his hands and try licking his hand but its to no use he's just stronger.

" Ssssshhhh Melanie",

"Don't you dare scream. You've spoken enough now.

Lord. Help me.

"it's my turn you want to know why I've become more possessive and protective over you?"

I stop and just nod my head at him. No matter what I needed answers.

"Why I hate it when you talk to another guy, or why when you do anything and I'm not with you or you didn't inform me I feel so much rage towards you".

I was waiting.

He just takes his hand of my mouth. His face is closer to my face. Lips brushing. Almost touching.

Then he cups my face.

"I love you baby."

What?

"I love you so much. More than anything."

Then he kisses me. His lips just kissing mine.

I was too shocked to do anything. He stops kissing me.

"That should be reason enough Melanie." He said those words with so much authority in his voice.

I really hope my parents come upstairs now.

Did he just say he loved.... me.

I knew he had feelings. But love.

Alex's love is always crazy. It's a never ending love. The type of love where he won't let you even breath without him.

It's a obsession. A deadly obsession. For which he could even kill you.

I know all this because he would tell me. He would tell me that the girl he loves. He feels those type of emotion. At the time I was clueless I thought he was just joking and just being intense.

I thought that he was dumb since he never fell in love.

Little did I know he was in love. And he was talking about his love for me.

Now the question I've been thinking about nonstop is still ringing in my head.

Did he kill Henry?

HEYYYY IM BACK SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DIDNT HAVE MY PHONE I FINALLY DID IT IN THE COMPUTER LIBRARY..... LOVE YOU VOTE FOLLOW IDC AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALL HAPPY....