chapter 22

So sorry I didn't update I've been busy in the summer you no vacation and stuff. So this is my update now if you guys could vote and stuff that'd be great.
.
.
.
.
Melanie p.o.v

It's been 4 hours since I last saw Alex in the bathroom.

That son of a bitch thinks he can ruin me. Like I don't even matter.

I was home and I was scared, and hurt.

But one thing I'm not gonna let happen is Alex, getting to me. I'm not a coward so, if he wants to play with me I guess I'm just gonna have to play him back.

Now that I know how far Alex is willing to go I guess in order to get him back I'm just gonna have to play with him.

What I'm aiming more to is his feelings.

The only way Alex is going to confess his crimes and feelings is if he trusts me and wants me. Now that was the hard part how was I gonna convince him I wanted him without him getting suspicious.

Maybe I have to do it slowly by slowly. I have to act like I love him and I have to......I guess.....be....in a relationship with him again.....fuck.

Next day at school

I was walking to my locker observant to my surroundings just in case that newly found serial killer is around.

And thank God I was or I wouldn't have noticed him by the water fountain drinking water and keeping an eye on me.

Now come on melanie you gotta act like you want him back you need his stupid, dumb, ugly, hairy fucking ass back. Little bitch.

I decided to walk to Alex and as I was walking to him his face expression became very guarded like he was suspicious of me.

Now we were both face to face and, oh my God, this little bitch needs to stop looking at me like that. We were both just staring at each other so I made the first move.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you for a second or two".

I said in my most sweetest voice ever. He suddenly looked suspicious as fuck. You, should be you little psycho.

"No, he replied".

Cocky.

"Oh, come on, please".

"What do you want Melanie?"

He said in a low menacing tone.

It's not that menacing. Every time he speaks it just is to me.

Just when I was gonna say the next few words that was gonna kill me most likely the bell rang, thank the lord.

"um, well can we meet after school and talk, please really quick I just need to tell you something important';

I said all this with the most innocent look, you could imagine, but he looked like he wasn't buying it for a second.

just say yes you dumb buffoon god you're so stupid.

Alex so reluctantly looking at me with cautious eyes nodded

"Meet me, after school, by your house we can talk there'".he said with a cautious face.

Oh my God, your so stupid you, don't no what hit you.

'OK I will bye Alex' .

I said shyly giving him my most innocent look. He left after assessing me for a couple minutes.

Great I'm late for my class, and this stupid buffon just knows that I want to meet him by my house, where he could kill me anytime whatsoever. Fuck it.