Chapter 32

ONLY BECAUSE MY FOLLOWERS WHO COULD NOT BUY THE BOOK WANTED TO READ IT. HERE'S A CHAPTER.

It's one of my old drafts. For the new and revised version. Go to my Amazon and look up Only His By Noorina.

Mel P.O.V

Shit shit shit.

Goddam it I should've done some research before I just go to a job interview and worst of all one with the person who I have been trying to escape since forever.

Now, what do I do with the current situation?

I have been waiting to get back at Alex for all those poor innocent souls he had killed.

But how do you get a millionaire to go to jail in a capitalist world?

With the amount of money he has, I cannot just blindly go and give a police report. They would think I am crazy.

I need solid evidence. Well, look what happened the last time I tried to get evidence for the victims.

This man is like a pest. Here I am stressed in my house and I know that he's out there waiting to claim me.

Ha! I'll never be his.

What's even more annoying is I've been getting over 20 phone calls from someone anonymous. I am not sure But something tells me it's Alex.

Obviously he probably knows everything about me.

This man is like a pest in everyone's lives.

But his phone calls are making me even crazier. Having enough of it. I finally answered.

"What the hell do you want asshole!!"

He just laughs like a maniac.

Please get into a car accident you're crazy.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are just the cutest"? He said.

"Get to the point Alex. Do you not get that your unwanted?"

He stays quiet for a sec.

"Well if I really cared about who wanted me or not? I wouldn't still be pursuing you would I?" He said.

"No, but a crazy person would."

Alex laughs at that.

 "And you call this pursuing. How about stalking, tormenting, harassing. On top of that Alex, you're a killer. I will never want you."

"Well Mel, you wanna know something?" He said.

"Don't call me Mel," I say.

He just laughs at me

"Run. Because when I get you. Your going to regret betraying me. I will break you down as my woman. Then I will have you whole." He said.

Finally, I chuckled.

"Do you wanna know something Alex?" He just breathed.

"I am not a coward like you. So come at me with your best shot. Because you're not ever getting me."

I hung up before anything. Well lets see what happens.

Alex P.O.V

I chuckled softly.

My Mel is still so fierce.

Her fierceness and courage is what I always loved about her.

Now, look at her she's grown into a woman.

My woman.

As I look around my room scattered with her pictures even when she's not with me she is always here.

Sooner or later Melanie your gonna be all mine.

I want her so bad its an instinct.

If I do not have her I will burn everything down and any other male who tries to get her will simply die.

There is no one else for her as long as I live.

I just have to find a way for her to take this job. That's the easy part.

Making her stay that's the hard part.

Where is she gonna escape me even if she tries.

She doesn't have more than me.

My madness knows no limit and I know she is very aware of this.

I know people would call me crazy if they knew what I was doing to make one girl mine.

But that's the thing I am crazy. I'm fucking insane for her.

  She keeps challenging me thinking she will win. When in reality I've already won the game there's no escaping me.

Lets just see how far Melanie will go. This is gonna be a fun game.

Melanie P.O.V

  This crazy bastard probably thinks he's already won the game. But that's only going to backfire because I am a strong woman and even the most crooked people Like him won't get to me.

But how do I get him?

Should I act like I've fallen in love with him again?

No I've already tried that and it won't work.

Goddam it

Maybe I can try and make him jealous again and catch him in the act of killing someone.

But who would help me?

Who will risk their lives to help me catch a killer?

Crap crap .

Only one man I know will help me in this task.

Goodness.

I just hope Alex will not kill him before I can get to him.

..........................
..........................

Ok everyone enjoy.