chapter six

Well last night Henry called me and informed me he was getting killed.

Well it's probably just a joke I mean like out of all the people in this world, why would he call me why not just call the cops. Like everybody knows to call the cops when they're in trouble.

Anyway that day when I went to school first thing I
notice are there were pictures and a big portrait of Henry on his locker.

What is going on?

There was a bunch of candles and flowers on his locker.

There it was on his locker. Rest In Peace.

Why would he need that. I mean he has to be fine.

This is a joke. It has to be.

When I saw no one laughing or just saying it was a joke to piss me off. I started to realize it's real.

I felt like throwing up.

I felt like everything around me was shaking. Like it was all just twirling. My hyperventilation was starting.

I was feeling dizzy.

I started to fall. My body just gave up. I would've hit the floor if it wasn't Alex coming from behind me and holding me.

When I saw him that was when the tears came out.

I started crying like a baby and held onto Alex I don't know why I'm crying so much. Oh yeah it's probably because I was stupid enough not to believe him and now he's dead.

He was dead and it was all because of me.

I was so dumb someone asked me to help them and I just disregarded them.

Henry called me asking for help and I thought it was a joke, he was calling me for help and I let him die.

I looked at Alex he looked at me with pity then he looked at Henry's picture.

For a second his expression looked pleased while looking at his picture knowing he's dead. But he quickly covered that expression with remorse.

I think he thinks I didn't see that burst of happiness he had upon seeing Henry's dead frame. But I pretended I didn't see it either just for now.

Alex helped me off the floor then he hugged me I didn't react or hug him in any way he just hugged me then he looked at me. The next words he said really shocked me.

"He had to die someday Melanie, he will be missed. On the bright side now it's really just you and me."

Alex said all that so easily. Like he was the killer.

That was literally the most evil thing I could have ever heard him say and on top of that it was heartless.

But I did not even help him when he needed help. However I didn't mean that. I wish I could go back in time and help him. Alex on the other hand.

Who is this boy is he even my best friend anymore ?

...............................

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN SO HOW U LIKE IT SOFAR SHOCKED BY ALEX WORDS ORNAHH