_breath of blood_

i did not make this breath technique/style, credits to: MunTiller on amino!

about

other names: breath of rage / breath of self destruction

main rule: the blood used must be from the user themselves

forms: 5 (more to come, maybe)

___________________~__________________

¤--------------------------**-------------------------¤

breath of blood

__**__

"the fragile strength"

__**__

______________________________________

☞ "the breath you created, it is definitely risky, but it works on a dangerous environment. if you have chosen to rely on pain, i can do nothing but teach you how to deal with it."

______________________________________

**

first form

spiral lifting□

☞by having their blade stained with their own blood, the user can spin on their own axis causing a wave of circular attacks.

the more one spins, the more attacks appear until an active tornado forms, which can be sent in a fixed, straight direction.

**

second form

rose of the scarlet thorns

☞with the bloodstained blade, the user can pierce the ground and with it, a series of thorns will follow the enemy.

it will eventually stop at a certain distance, forming the shape of a rose if seen from above. the thorns disappear after the wearer's eventual fainting from bleeding out.

**

third form

onslaught of the coward

☞much like the red attacks frisk does in glitch tale, the user hits the air, forming red lines of blood that fly in a straight direction.

those attacks work like boomerangs, as they come back for the user if not hit by anything.

**

fourth form

blinding shape of weakness

☞a series of quick attacks in countless directions, followed by strong light that blinds the enemy for some quick moments.

if made from afar, the attacks will cause a massive wave of red attacks mentioned above.

**

fifth form

to hell and back

☞in this form, the user lifts their blade and their blood comes back to them.

any spilled bit of it will come in their direction as long as their blade is up to the sky, and so will come anything stained in it, such as clothes and gear from the enemies or even the enemies themselves.

if in a fit of range, the user is able to rip out the stained limb with the sheer power of their own hysterical strength.

**

sixth form

vengeance of a generation

☞after being hit countless of times, the blood wearer can store the energy received from each hit to give it back in a single attack.

the more they were hit the stronger this attack gets, it can be shot as a massive red wave of blood or transmitted through the blade.

after using this attack, the user will immediately faint, no matter how strong or weak it was, which is the reason why it is rarely used.

note:

i haven't opened amino for a long time now and i haven't checked if there are other new forms of blood breathing.

if you see any new forms of blood breathing in the upcoming chapters, those are made by me.

thank you.