ᕗchapter 4

chapter 4

"papa!" the little boy ran to his father, his father lightly smiled and easily carried the little boy in his arms.

"tomioka-sama! i'm sorry for the trouble, i couldn't stop him." the nanny apologized to giyuu, he just nodded.

"giyuu, were you looking for us?" you asked him as you slowly walked up to them.

"yes.." he answered, "why, dear?" you questioned as you touched his arm.

"i just missed....both of you." he replied, you wholeheartedly smiled.

"pway?" rou looked at the both of you with his adorable blue eyes, you always found him adorable when he speaks.

not to mention that his first word was...

...

"papa?"

"giyuu! come quick!"

"is something wrong?"

"come on, baby! say it again!"

"papa."

"he said papa first...why?"

...

"i'm sorry to interrupt anything, but oyakata-sama wants to see all the hashiras." a kakushi said, you and giyuu nodded.

giving rou to the nanny and saying goodbye to them before going to oyakata-sama.

tanjiro smiled, he didn't expect giyuu, who's always wearing that stoic expression could be so soft.

little rou started to cry for his parents, tanjiro then took action and tried to cheer him up.

"come with me, rou! let's go play together."

the nanny handed him the child as tanjiro gently carried him to the room.

rou sniffled but tanjiro knew how to handle kids well as he had little siblings before.

it saddens him that they were gone but he knows they're always with him and nezuko.

tanjiro gently pats rou's back every minute, he then proceeds to play with him.

tanjiro doing all the nanny's work, geez.

hire tanjiro to be your nanny, he'll do an outstanding job.

not even long, rou started to cutely giggle as he enjoys playing with tanjiro.

tanjiro stands up and picks up the child and slightly raised him up in the air.

rou let out a loud giggle as his blue eyes shined, then someone had came crawling to them.

tanjiro looked down and saw nezuko, staring at them. he thought she was sleeping.

he lets rou down and helped him stand on his feet, rou and nezuko looked at each other. (please, i need someone to draw this. it would be so cute).

nezuko pats rou's head and gave him a hug as she sees him as her little brother.

rou giggled as he blurted out,

"pwetty!"

tanjiro smiled, even a child knows his sister was beautiful.