ᕗchapter 25

chapter 25

"ayuna." a voice called out, the woman's eyes widened.

she quickly lets go of the two children, the two little boys confused by this. her eyes flashed red as marks started to appear on her skin.

"run.." she whispered, fighting the urge to rip them to shreds and devour them.

"show me where you are." the voice demanded, her eye twitched as her fangs made itself known.

"m-mama?" the two boys blurted out, terrified.

"the two of you.. run!" she shouted as her features changes back and forth. the markings on her skin, red marked eyes, and fangs to her smooth pale skin, normal eyes, and human teeth.

the two little boys listened to her as they ran back inside the house,

"ayuna."

she shook her head as she screamed from the pain that she's on.

'i am not ayuna! fight it!'

"upper moon zero. what are you doing."

as soon as the voice addressed her as that she fully turned into ayuna.

her distressed state from earlier disappeared as her expression was now dead serious.

"muzan-sama, i apologize."

"where are you." muzan demanded.

she tensed up, she didn't know where she was.

"i'm afraid i do not know where i am,"

suddenly she was brought into the infinity castle, muzan looming over her.

she prostrates herself, she felt the intimidating aura coming from him.

"ayuna," he called out, she lifted her head to look at him.

"yes, muzan-sama." she replied, he walked towards her.

"are you hiding something from me?"

"no, muzan-sama."

"nakime, leave us." he demanded as nakime nodded and placed herself in a different room in the castle.

muzan caressed her cheek, looking into her blood red eyes.

"i do not like secrets, ayuna. you better not be keeping secrets from me."

"i've always been good to you, muzan-sama." she cooed,

"i know you're good at manipulating others, don't try that on me."

ayuna gasped, she placed her hand on muzan's hand that was on her cheek.

"now why would i do that?" she pouted,

muzan ignored her.

"i think muzan-sama likes ayuna-chan

"i think muzan-sama likes ayuna-chan."

"of course, she's upper moon zero." the six eyed demon monotonously replied.

"no, i mean like! romantically!"

"now you're just being more of an idiot, muzan-sama doesn't have time for things like that."

"true but he's always been too nice to her, have you seen the way he looks at her?"

"douma, i have things to do. go bother the others."

"i would bother akaza-dono but he's always angry!"

"goodbye."

"you're all so mean!"