ᕗchapter 16

chapter 16

blood everywhere, muzan let out a light chuckle as he got up from his chair.

"ayuna, you are now upper moon zero."

the other demon moons on the side healing themselves from the blood battle against her.

they couldn't believe that they had  lost to a newly developed demon, a demon who only ate one human so far.

what's more surprising was their strongest upper moon, upper moon one was also defeated.

being a demon really makes you stronger,

"you will destroy the demon slayer corps along with us."

muzan let out another light chuckle as ayuna stared at him, smirking a little.

"they will be crushed to see their strongest hashira had turned into upper moon zero."

"should i start finding the blue spider lily for you, muzan-sama?"

muzan was pleased,

"you shall."

she smiled as she bowed, then the sound of the biwa was heard and she disappeared.

muzan turned to his other upper moons,

"you've all been beaten by a newly developed demon who only ate one human so far, how far have you fallen."

no words were spoken amongst the upper moons.

"go and find the blue spider lily."

the sound of the biwa was once again heard as the demons disappeared.

'im hungry

'im hungry...'

just as she thought that, young children began to swarm her.

"wah! you look very beautiful!"

"can we do your hair?"

ayuna looked at them, 'they'd be really tasty...'

just as she was about to lay her hands on the children a memory flashed in her mind.

"mama!"

the little boy called out as he giggled.

she shook her head and groaned, this was irritating her.

"i'm sorry for these children, miss!" someone spoke out,

the demon looked at who spoke and saw an old woman, smiling at her apologetically.

she sighed as she spoke,

"its alright. excuse me, i have to go."

"come on, get inside, kids. its already dark out." the old woman said.

she walked away, irritated at the memory flash.

as she continued to wander around she didn't notice the eyes that kept on inspecting her.

"she's alive?! where did you see her!?"

sanemi growled as he grabbed the collar of a mizunoto ranked slayer.

"calm down, sanemi. please let go of the child."

the master spoke, sanemi apologized and obeyed.

"i saw h-her at a nearby town yesterday night, she was wandering around."

poor guy stuttered in front of the hashiras and the master,

"are you sure its her?"

giyuu spoke out after all this time, he wanted to quickly go there, in hopes to find her.

"yes, b-but she had pale skin and her hair had red tips."

"HUH?! THEN ITS NOT HER, IDIOT! MY SISTER DOESN'T HAVE PALE SKIN AND HER HAIR DOESN'T HAVE RED TIPS."

sanemi yelled, he couldn't control his emotions anymore. he was desperate to find his sister.

the lower ranked demon slayer quivered in fear,

"i-i'm sure it was her, shinazugawa-sama!"

"do you think she's still there?"

giyuu questioned as the guy desperately nodded, wanting to get out of there.

"master, please give me permission to go."

the master felt how desperate giyuu was, he sent him a small smile as he spoke.

"you may, and anyone wanting to go, you have my permission as well."

giyuu and sanemi wasted no time, as they said their goodbyes and left.

'please be there, y/n.'