ᕗchapter 15

chapter 15

genya had just received the information as he just got back from his mission.

he immediately went to look for his older brother, even if they didn't have a good relationship at the moment.

"aniki!"

sanemi turned to see his younger brother, he glared at him.

"what do you want."

"are y-you going to look for nee-san? i wanna come with you.."

he stuttered, on the inside sanemi melted seeing his younger brother but he was too stubborn.

"we couldn't find her, she's already gone."

the tears that genya was trying to hold started to flow down his face, sanemi grunted and walked away.

giyuu had been walking their way, he saw genya silently sobbing. he didn't know what to do.

"...hey uh."

"giyuu-san, is my sister gone..?"

genya asked, giyuu felt like someone just repeatedly stabbed his heart.  even he can't accept the truth.

they had looked everywhere, investigated everywhere but there was no sign of her.

she was gone.

"we... couldn't find her, she's.... gone."

giyuu didn't wanna cry in front of someone, so he hid his feelings.

"i will never be a demon, you bastard

"i will never be a demon, you bastard."

she spat as she glared at the demon lord before her, he had a pleased look on his face and she wanted to wipe it off.

"you will become a demon. whether you like it or not."

"isn't this exciting, akaza-dono?!"

"shut up."

the rainbow eyed demon faked a cry,

"so mean."

muzan looked at her tied form, he enjoyed looking down on her. however that attitude of hers.

it had to go.

"we shall begin this experiment."

"i've given her my blood, a lot of it

"i've given her my blood, a lot of it. she seems to not be waking up."

muzan sighed but not out of sadness, it was out of disappointment.

"another failure to create a strong demon in a short time, dispose of the body."

just as they were about to get rid of her body, she started moving.

the urge to devour human flesh on her mind as she opened her eyes and started growling.

muzan was pleased, he watched her release herself from being tied by a blood demon art.

"let her hunt her prey."

and with that they were out of the infinity castle, out in the dark streets of a town.

a drunkard was unfortunately walking their way, she launched herself on him.

the way she was attacking him was brutal, ripping him to shreds and devouring his flesh.

she was being watched by the demon lord and his upper moons, douma cheered her on..

"well done, ayuna."

they could feel her power even from their distance, muzan succeeded in creating a powerful demon in a short time.

she was now an enemy.