ᕗchapter 24

chapter 24

she was supposed to be at the district, but why is she standing in front of an unfamiliar house?

far away from the entertainment district. she herself questioned this.

as she was too busy in her thoughts, she didn't notice the door of the house open and a little boy waddled his way out.

she was taken aback when she felt someone hug her legs, she looked down and saw a boy with black hair.

"mama!"

the little boy exclaimed as tears began to make its way down his face, the woman was frozen.

'why is this child hugging me?'

"boy, i am not your mothe-"

she tickled her son's sides as he began to giggle and laugh,

"mama!"

the boy called out as he was still laughing.

"where mama gwo!" the boy wailed as he kept hugging her.

ayuna didn't know what to do, what was that memory? and whose was it?

"u-up! up!" the blue eyed boy gestured for him to be picked up by his... mother.

to which ayuna did, she sighed and picked the boy up.

"rou! come on, bath time!"

someone exclaimed as she chased a little boy with black hair and blue eyes.

"...rou?"

the little boy looked at her, his eyes twinkled even from all the tears. he nodded his head repeatedly.

"rou a gwod boy now! pwease... dont weave me again.."

she felt her heart break by his words, she didn't even know how she understood what he said.

a few tears made its way down her beautiful pale face as she looked at the boy,

rou sniffled as he cupped his mother's face with his tiny hands,

"mama?" someone called out, she turned to see another little boy.

the boy had (e/c) eyes, his face resembled hers.

"he... looks a lot like me"

she sniffled as she looked at her two weeks old son, only now she noticed that he looked a lot like her.

"hoshihiko..."

"h-hoshihiko."

her lips quivered as the little boy who looked like her ran to her and hugged her legs.

the little boy lets go and she kneeled in front of him, still holding rou in her arms. 

she took a moment to examine his face before wrapping her other arm around him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

the longing feeling she had been experiencing, the feeling that has been bothering her.

this wasn't even ayuna anymore.

this is a loving wife and a mother of two...

she has come to realize, she was not who she thought she was.

she knew... she was y/n.