ᕗchapter 28

chapter 28

once she made it back to the district, she was met with catastrophe.

she didn't know how long she's been out of the district, with all that has happened the past few days, she hasn't returned.

she doesn't even know who she really was, was she ayuna or y/n?

a part of her loved muzan, but another part of her despised him.

it seems that the hatred towards muzan was stronger though.

something was missing in her life, well, more like someone.

she's noticeably more in her human form than her demon form, and she keeps seeing this black haired male in her vision.

the woman couldn't care less for the demon siblings nor the demon hunters as she just watched.

it seems that the battle was over when the hunters decapitated the demon siblings at the same time.

gyutaro unleashed one last attack in an attempt to at least bring the hunters with them to death.

that attack went into vain as y/n stopped it, after that she froze.

"why... did i stop that?" she muttered to herself.

she watched as a little demon girl healed the hunters from gyutaro's poison

'adorable...' she thought to herself, she felt like she had seen the little demon before.

time passed and she spotted another hashira with a striped haori, he also had a snake around his neck.

she didn't have the time to listen to their conversation as she was suddenly teleported to the infinity castle.

all the upper moons were there, all except gyutaro and daki, which ayuna knew why.

of course, the other upper moons also knew why. they just need confirmation from their master.

"upper moon six has been killed, those siblings were weak." muzan's voice boomed with dominance.

muzan then looked at ayuna, he raised his brow when he noticed that she's in her human form.

she seemed to get what he was implying as she sent him a closed eye smile.

"my bad, muzan-sama. i was just trying to get some humans to feast on♡"

"you're rarely in that form, ayuna."

she changed into her demon form, this time she sent him a lazy smile.

"i'm sorry, muzan-sama♡"

"what happened in the district."

"oh! i wasn't at the district these past few days, but when i came back, they were already dead."

muzan angrily growled,

"upper moon six was useless, even when i sent ayuna with them, still weak and useless."

the woman snickered, douma faked a gasp.

"i apologize, muzan-sama! i was the one who brought them here." he said while smiling.

"you should be sorry, douma! you brought in weak demons!" ayuna playfully added.

"silence."

the woman covered her mouth, as she holds in her laugh. the other moons except douma looked at her.

'she's fucking crazy.' they thought,

' they thought,