ᕗchapter 39

chapter 39

"blood demon art; onslaught of the coward!"

ayuna stated, hitting the air with her bleeding hand. soon, blood lines were sent towards y/n.

"the difference between us is, i dont need a sword! i can freely manipulate my power!"

the attacks left y/n to defend, she dodged some attacks but some slashed her.

this is weird, fighting yourself.

"just let muzan-sama take over again, you'll be more powerful."

"shut up."

ayuna sighed, creating a blood scythe out of nowhere. she twirled it around before pointing it to y/n.

"you die here."

"i'd like to see you try, you're just a copy of me."

"unlike you who betrayed muzan-sama."

"that man is a coward, i know you're seeing me." she called out muzan.

he is seeing her.

"if i can't kill you right now, then we both die from the sun. i will not let you roam free." y/n declared,

"not if i kill you now, you talk a lot of shit. it's starting to annoy me, i can't believe i'm from you."

y/n laughed, taunting ayuna.

"i'm glad you know you're from me, amd you'll never be me."

this ticked ayuna off,

"i'll drag you to hell with me." y/n declared.

"why can't you just see that you're weak without the help of muzan-sama?"

"less talking, more fighting."

"i will replace you, those who still have their humanity are weak."

y/n didn't reply, instead she decided to attack.

"breath of blood... fourth form; blinding shape of weakness."

her movements were quick, multiple quick attacks from different directions were sent towards ayuna.

those attacks followed by a blinding light, temporarily taking away ayuna's vision.

the copy groaned in annoyance,

"blood demon art; shadow's wrath!"

while she was blinded by the light, y/n was being swallowed by pure darkness.

the shadows were engulfing her, dragging her down... or was it really?

"the more you attack me, the stronger i get." she said as she just absorbed the attack.

ayuna's vision came back, her wounds healing. she gritted her teeth in rage.

"if your lord really adored you, he would have made you upper moon zero. you won't be fighting me to bring me back to him."

y/n taunted,

"he would have made you his queen already, why are you here fighting me?"

this made the copy stop and think,

she was right.

"muzan-sama... why can't i just be the new upper moon zero...?"

"he's making you fight me in order to have me back, means i'm stronger than you."

y/n gaslighted,

"that stings doesn't it?"

"ayuna. focus on your goal."

as soon as muzan commanded, the copy shook their head and faced the real one.

"you're good at manipulating."

y/n smirked,