ᕗchapter 6

chapter 6

"man, i thought this would be more of a challenge, but what did i expect? humans are just weaklings, food for us demons!"

the demon was about to attack the three exhausted hunters again but abruptly stopped...

"enough."

"oh? so you're finally fighting? you were quite good at dodging so i just figured i'd leave you last."

"leave him to me now, you three stand by."

"what makes you think you'd beat me? these three can't even scratch me! you're just-"

SLASH!

the demon's arms were gone in a flash, kai was taken aback by this but he chuckled as he slowly regenerates his arms back.

"what speed!"

"blood demon art: deadly clones!"
just as he said that, clones of him started appearing out of nowhere, surrounding the hashira.

the hashira stood there unfazed, straight face, did he really think these can scare her?

"i like you! i'll have fun this time!"

the demon and his clones started attacking the hashira, all she did was dodge at the moment.

"what's the matter?! come on! fight! or are you scared?!"

sigh

"very well.

total concentration... blood breathing: first form: spiral lifting!"

she then started to spin on her own axis creating a wave of circular attacks, hitting the demon clones as well as they tried to get near her.

more and more attacks are developing as she kept spinning.

'what... IS THIS?! wait... she wounded herself, why? THIS POWER! HER BLOOD!'

she kept going until the clones were gone, running towards the main demon,

she released the tornado that has been created while she was spinning and killing those clones.

the tornado decapitated the demon and also got rid of all his limbs, the demon couldn't even react as he felt himself slowly disintegrating.

"HOW?! WHAT DID YOU DO! YOU WERE MERELY A WEAK HUMAN!"

"watch your mouth! you're already dying, and the one you're yelling at is the strongest hashira!"

'i'm the strongest hashira?'

"a hashira... THAT'S WHY YOU WERE THIS POWERFUL! YOU WERE PLAYING WITH ME! DAMN YOU! I'LL KILL YOu-"

and then he died.