ᕗchapter 2

chapter 2

"what's wrong, demon? isn't this the human blood you love?" sanemi said as he held his bloody arm in front of nezuko.

"you're being a little too rough on him, iguro-san." you stated, as tanjiro struggled.

"kamado, if you use a breathing technique while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst."  shinobu said, you nodded.

"burst? i like it! sounds flamboyant, go on! start bursting!" tengen said, smiling.

just then tanjiro started screaming, as he was trying to get out of obanai's hold.

"tanjiro?!" you worriedly said. the rope on his wrists broke as giyuu grabbed obanai's hand.

tanjiro ran to where nezuko was and shouted, "nezuko!" he panted.

just then nezuko turned her head to the side, refusing to drink sanemi's blood or attack him.

"what happened?" the master asked one of his daughters,

"the demon girl turned her head to the side in disgust." she said.

"well now its proven that nezuko wont attack a human, but there's still people who doubt that. from now on, you have to prove to them that you and your sister can fight as demon slayers." the master said.

"yes, sir!" tanjiro said as he immediately kneeled.

"hashiras terrify me

"hashiras terrify me." said by a demon slayer named murata.

"konnichiwa!" shinobu greeted, the insect and blood hashira were already standing behind him when he was talking.

"ack! hashiras! kocho-sama! tomioka-sama! hello, goodbye!" he said bowing before exiting.

"ara ara~ sayonara!" shinobu stated, a smile present on y/n's face. they turned their attention to the three.

"how are you guys feeling?" y/n asked,

"we're feeling okay now!" tanjiro happily said. y/n smiled.

"seems like they are looking okay now, y/n-san." shinobu said,

"that's great, i was really heartbroken when i heard that a lot of mizunoto ranked hunters were slaughtered." y/n exclaimed.

"you should have been partnered with tomioka-san, we really fought." shinobu complained,

"i just got back from a mission that time, shinobu-san." she chuckled at the shorter girl.

"now! when you boys are all fully healed, you'll be taking the rehabilitation training!" shinobu announced. y/n nodded.

"but for now, take as much rest as you need." y/n stated with a smile.

"yes, i willl~ y/n-chann!" zenitsu exclaimed,

"zenitsu, she's a hashira!" tanjiro whispered yelled.

"i'm sorry about him..?" tanjiro looked at her as if he was asking for her name.

"tomioka y/n." y/n replied with a smile, tanjiro looked confused and asked,

"are you tomioka-san's sibling or something?" y/n slightly laughed at the question.

"i'm his wife."