ᕗchapter 17

chapter 17

"welcome, ma'am! a room for one?"

a man working at an inn asked the beautiful woman, she had pale skin, (h/c) hair with red tips and piercing (e/c) eyes.

"yes please." she smiled though there was something sinister behind it.

the man could have sworn he saw her eyes change from (e/c) to bloody red for a moment.

"alright, what's your name?"

she smirked,

"ayuna."

"what an interesting name for a pretty lady like you. miss ayuna, your room-"

suddenly, he was in a daze. the man gave her the room key.

"hey! where are you going? there's still people here who needs a room!"

one of the other workers said, but the man ignored them and continued to guide the woman to her room.

the worker sighed as he took over the job,

"he's always the one helping those pretty girls to their room, what a pervert....wait, did she even pay..?"

giyuu and sanemi had been searching the town for the whole day and they were getting tired and frustrated

no sign of y/n,

"excuse me, have you seen a woman with (h/c) hair with red tips and (e/c) eyes. she also has pale skin."

giyuu stated exactly what that slayer described her, though he knew y/n didn't have those other features such as;

the pale skin and her hair having red tips.

"uhm, i dont think so, sir. its late, you should probably go home."

giyuu sighed as he thanked them and walked back to sanemi,

"we're staying here, i will find my sister and bring her back home."

sanemi stated rather calmly, giyuu nodded and they found an inn to stay at.

"hello gentlemen, two rooms? or one room but there's two futons."

"just one room with two futons," sanemi answered as he paid.

they gave them their key and asked one of the other workers to show them their room.

now in their room, the two men sat down on their futons,

"...we'll start early tomorrow."

"..okay.."

meanwhile back to ayuna, she had lured the man inside her room. the man seemed to snap out from his daze.

he looked around and noticed he was in a room, then he saw the beautiful woman sitting on the futon.

"are you implying something, miss?"

he pervertedly asked, the woman looked at him, innocently smiling.

"oh my, how did you know?~"

the man smirked as he got closer to her, he then saw her (e/c) eyes change into bloody red.

"foolish."

he gasped as he tumbled down, he saw her fangs in her mouth as she sent him a murderous gaze.

"walked right into my trap, you've angered me, i know what you've been doing. touching young girls just for your own pleasure."

she began as she loomed over him, the man was terrified.

"you deserve nothing but a painful death, you filthy scum."

suddenly she pulled out a katana from her chest, the man was about to scream but she was quick to shut him up.

how? by forcefully grabbing his face. the man began to cry, begging her to stop.

"you think i would stop? did you stop when you laid your filthy hands on those young girls?"

she snarled, she was about to go on a rampage when someone knocked on her door.

"...who is it."

the person on the other side didn't answer,

sanemi and giyuu stirred awake as they felt the immense pressure inside the building

"..there's a demon here, not any demon. an incredibly powerful one."

no shit sherlock.

they grabbed their swords as they followed where the intense aura was coming from.

they knocked on the door and heard a female voice question them,

"...who is it."

they didn't answer, instead they forcefully opened the door, but no one was there.

they looked out the window and saw a man on the ground, dead, his body parts all removed from its place.

"show yourself, you filthy demon!"

sanemi yelled, then they heard someone laughing,

"pesky swordsmen, i dont think you'd want to face me head on."

sanemi was irritated,

"BITCH I CAN TAKE YOU ON!"

the demon immerged from the shadows as she presented herself to the men.

no words could describe what they were feeling at the moment as they were seeing you.

"why do you appear so shocked, is it because of my beauty?"

no, this wasn't you. it can't be you, right?

"...y/n."

giyuu stated as he looked at you with love, wanting to hold you again, but was replaced with hurt when you said,

"who are you?"