ᕗchapter 32

chapter 32

"leave me the fuck alone, douma."

"awe, no fun! it seems like you're really hiding something."

"there's nothing for me to hide, now will you shut up and leave me alone?"

akaza was starting to get more irritated than he already was, douma knew how to get on his nerves.

douma pretended to think,

"hmm, i wonder where ayuna-chan is..."

akaza kept quiet, douma then looked at him.

"well, i'm going find her now!"

he seemed too cheerful...

days went by quickly, two months had already passed

"i'm home." giyuu called out as he entered their home.

then he heard little footsteps rushing towards the door, not long after, he saw his two children.

"papa!" they both shouted, giyuu felt himself smile.

he crouched down to their level and patted their heads, then came his wife along with.. 'tokito? oh wait..'

"welcome home, giyuu." she said while approaching him.

she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, giyuu turned to muichiro and back to his wife.

he had already put the pieces together,

"third child..."

'a

'a... dream..? where... am i...?'

the sound of a broken vase echoed through the room as kanao was shocked to see tanjiro awake.

she quickly ran to his side,

"are you okay? after the fight ended, you didn't regain consciousness for two whole months.."

"oh.. really... i see..." tanjiro groggily said.

kanao teared up,

"i'm so glad you're awake..."

"KYAAHH! MONSTEEERR!"

squealed one of the girls as someone busts through the open door.

"BAAGH!" exhaled the person,

"oh, it's just aoi-san caught up in the laundry."

"i'm so glad you're awaaake!" aoi cried,

"thank.. you.. are the.. others doing.. okay?"  tanjiro weakly croaked.

"the blond dude who left this place the day before yesterday?" spoke the kakushi.

"yes." the little girl buts in,

"he's back in service, he's already out on a job. he was screaming and crying."

"zenitsu-san woke up the day after the incident." the little girl added.

"and the sound pillar walked off on his own, with his wives supporting him.

all the kakushi backed away backed away from him because he was just way too tough. they were really scared."

"oh, okay... and inosuke?" tanjiro asked,

"inosuke-san was on the verge of death at one point."

"inosuke-san was in terrible condition. the poison had circulated through his body, so we were too late to stop the bleeding."

aoi cried as she explained,

"oh... okay... then i must be hallucinating inosuke clinging to the ceiling there..." tanjiro said.

everyone except him looked up to see inosuke clinging to the ceiling...

"WAAAGH!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

as they all conversed with one another, they hear a faint,

"excuse me..?"

they turned to see the blood hashira, tanjiro was shocked.

"y/n-san..?"

?"