ᕗchapter 3

chapter 3

"mama! papa!"  a year and a half old boy said while he slowly walks down the butterfly estate's hallway.

the boy with black hair and blue eyes was looking for his parents while being followed by his nanny.

"rou-sama! please let me carry you."

the little boy began to cry, the nanny panicked and quickly picked him up.

tanjiro heard crying in the hallway, thinking someone was hurt, he opened the door of their room and saw a little boy and a woman.

"what happened?" he worriedly asked as he went to them,

"rou-sama wants to find his parents, do you know where they are?" the nanny answered.

'rou-sama? his parents? who?'

"i'm sorry but i dont know who his parents are." tanjiro politely said,

little rou began to cry harder. "can i hold him?" tanjiro asked, the nanny nodded and gave little rou to tanjiro.

"hi there, rou! why are you crying?" he asked, trying to cheer the boy up.

"papa." was all he said as he sniffed. the nanny gets a towel and wiped the boy's nose.

"his parents are-" before the nanny could finish someone had interrupted her,

"oh? what seems to be the problem here?"

"mama!" little rou wiggled in tanjiro's hold, tanjiro lets him down as he watched the little boy slowly tried to run to his mother.

"i'm sorry, tomioka-sama! he ran off wanting to find you."

"it's alright, dear." y/n stated with a slight smile,

"tomioka-san, is rou your-" tanjiro still couldn't believe it.

he did see that little rou resembled giyuu a lot, but he didn't think quite much of it.

"mine and giyuu's son, yes." y/n said, tanjiro's mouth slightly agape. 'how old are they?-'

i mean people can legally marry someone when they're 16, why was he so surprised about this?

"you might be thinking of how old are we, well i'm twenty and giyuu is twenty-one " y/n stated as if she read tanjiro's mind.

tanjiro then nodded his head, showing that he understood.

"mama." the little boy said as he sniffed, y/n chuckled as she babied him. "what does my wittle rou want? hmm?"

"papa." he said, clearly wanting to see his dad. "papa's not back yet, baby." she stated as she booped his nose.

he giggled when his mother started tickling him, tanjiro and the nanny smiling at the sight.

just then footsteps can be heard through the hallway.

"oh, there you are." someone said, rou then ran up to the person and yelled, "papa!"

" someone said, rou then ran up to the person and yelled, "papa!"