ᕗchapter 40

chapter 40

only god knows how long this fight had been going on for.

"your attacks are getting slower, don't tell me you're getting weaker?"

ayuna grunted as she dodged another attack, but it slashed her chest.

she winced, her healing process was slower. the wound healed painfully slow, y/n took notice.

"even your healing is slower, how does that make you feel?"

y/n eerily smiled,

"your attacks all got absorbed by me. you're not so smart, demon king."

muzan who was watching through ayuna's eyes trembled in anger.

he knew the original one was still stronger but he still sent the copy to try and beat her.

that was entirely his fault, the desperation to bring back his strongest demon took over.

he saw upper moon five struggling to beat a child, but this wasn't any child, it's a hashira.

he got more angry,

"breath of blood... seventh form; fires  of hell."

the drops of her blood from her cuts hit the ground, then it turned into fire.

she pointed her blade towards the copy and the fire quickly rushed to it, the flames turning bloody red as it continues.

ayuna panicked, quickly trying to counter it.

"blood demon art; disappearing shadows!"

this move allows her to move quickly as though she was disappearing, this worked for a few seconds but the fire still caught up.

the fire reached her and burned her, she screamed in pain as it felt like she was going to turn into ashes soon.

"pathetic."

muichiro defeated upper moon five rather easily, with the boost of the mark that is

when the mark disappeared, that's when fatigue consumed him and he flopped onto the ground, mouth foaming.

"WORTHLESS!" muzan shouted, slamming his hands onto the table.

veins almost popping from tensing up,  his child-like hands ripped the books that was placed on the table.

"ayuna....! show me, show me that your existence is worth my praise!"

he ordered the copy, but all he got from her was screams of pain.

even he could feel the way she was burning, it's like burning from the sun.

his trauma got triggered and he remembered when he was almost defeated by yoriichi.

that monster of a man, in which he described him.