ᕗchapter 37

chapter 37

y/n found herself being led by a crow to the swordsmith village, the master had permitted her to go.

why did he allow her to know where the village is when she was still a demon?

the master had too much trust in her, as for giyuu, he stayed behind.

the woman can't shake off the feeling of something sinister trying to get into her head.

"ayuna."

"enemies!! demons!!"

the alarm bells rang throughout the village, it was pure chaos.

"protect every family's biggest head! bring out the hashiras' swords! get the chief out of here!"

as the man said that, he was devoured by one of the summons of the upper rank demon...

in another part of the village,

"oh shit! get back!! get back!!" the people panicked.

as one man tried to defend himself from the demon a certain female hashira stepped in and killed the demon.

"sorry for being late, everyone!! i'll make sure to beat them all up!"

mitsuri said as she killed all the remaining demons at that part of the village.

"whoa, a hashira's here! oh yeah!"

"quick... strong..."

"i forgot that one was strong since she was so cute..."

meanwhile, at the chief's home.

"ch... chie..." a swordsmith stuttered out weakly.

a huge demon had the chief and another swordsmith in its grasps,

"gegh." the chief blurted out, blood oozing out beneath the mask.

'the demon hunter guards stationed at this village all got killed. i cant let the chief, the most skilled man in this village, die.'

the poor swordsmith thought to himself,

'this monster is too big. nothing i do is working. it moves too abnormally fast.'

he again thought, the man tried to gather his strength but there was no need for that.

he was utterly shocked and relived when he sees someone standing in front of him, protecting him.

"you're better off not moving! your internal organs are probably wounded."

he looks up,

"t... tomioka-sama!"

'a red blade...'

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the demon let out an ugly scream, attempting to attack.

she cuts herself and focused on her breathing.

"breath of blood... third form; onslaught of the coward!"

the hashira hits the air multiple times, a series of blood lines were sent towards the demon.

those attacks targeted the demon's vital spots as it starts to disintegrate, but it seems that she overdid her attack.

one line of blood came back to her as it didn't hit anything before, it slashed her chest.

she gasped as more blood was drawn off her, the cut was deep.

but before anything else she hurried to save the falling chief, as the demon was disintegrating.

"are you okay...?" she blurted out.

"i must be in heaven... i'm being hugged by a beautiful woman.." the chief coughed.

the hashira sighed, then she looked at her cut.

it was healed.