ᕗchapter 20

chapter 20

it has been a few days, giyuu and sanemi went back to the corps to report.

"y/n.. became a demon?"

the master repeated as he was shocked by the information, and so was the others.

"i dont want to admit it but... she really felt like my sister, she was different but she was still my sister."

the news saddened and also disappointed everyone, muichiro could only stare blankly at the sky.

"my mom became a demon,"

"she claimed to be the second strongest demon after muzan, she had upper moon zero engraved in her eyes.

she also admitted she was still new, which only explains to her being the y/n we know..."

"why do i feel like someone's talking about me

"why do i feel like someone's talking about me."

ayuna said as she abruptly stopped fighting kokushibo, they were sword sparring.

the six eyed demon only stared at her, he then saw her devilish smirk.

"ah i see, the demon hunters have spilled the information of me, lovely."

"you met demon hunters?"

"yes, in fact, i met two hashiras."

"why didn't you dispose of them."

"i wanted to let them live, to tell the the demon slayer corps of my existence!"

the six eyed demon thought for a moment, but then shrugged as he paid no mind.

"let's continue."

before they could continue, the sound of biwa was heard as they were now both in the infinity fortress.

there stood muzan, they looked around and saw the other upper moons.

"you met demon hunters, ayuna?"

muzan questioned,

"yes i did, muzan-sama."

"hashiras?"

the woman nodded,

"i let them live for now, and they've already spread the news about my existence! isn't that exciting?"

muzan sent her a pleased look as he let her do what she wants, smells like favouritism.

if the other upper moons let a demon hunter go, especially a hashira, muzan would definitely punish them.

"muzan-sama has favorites and its not me!"

douma fake cried as he sniffled, akaza was irritated so he punched douma's face,

his punch was so strong that his hand was going through douma's face.

"oh my, akaza! your punch is still really strong!"

ayuna beamed as she was already beside akaza, surprising him.

"ayuna, forgot how fast you are."

akaza stated as he retracted his hand from douma's face which was now healing.

the rainbow eyed demon only smiling, the blow akaza dealt was nothing to him.

"i brought you here because last time, daki and gyutaro weren't here. now, let them meet ayuna."

muzan stated as he went back to his table with potions and books, ayuna smiled as she get to meet new upper moons.

gyutaro couldn't care less, not until the woman approached him and his sister.

"hi, i'm ayuna, upper moon zero!"

"upper moon zero?"

daki was in her thoughts, trying to recall where she had seen the woman as she was a bit familiar.

then it suddenly clicked, daki frowned at ayuna, which this didn't go unnoticed by her.

"oh? why are you frowning at me, daki?"

"you... you were the oiran that was so popular at the district, you were stealing all my regular clients."

ayuna laughed, which made daki frown more.

"man, i wish i remember. hey daki, are you being envious of my beauty?"

she teased,

"why would i?! i'm way more beautiful than you!"

"really now?"

"you know what... let's have a blood battle!"

daki declared, the other upper moons watched in amusement, even muzan's attention was drawn.

"oi, don't make stupid decisions now."

gyutaro warned his sister who was enraged by ayuna's smile.

"do you really want to do this, daki? i'm giving you a chance to take it back."

muzan smirked, he expected this. the sound of biwa was heard as the room changed.

daki and ayuna were now facing each other, only a few distance away. ayuna tilted her head as she sent daki an evil smirk as if taunting her.

"isn't this fun, our first meeting and we're already fighting!"

"shut your damn mouth!"

douma watched in excitement,

"girls fight! girls fight!"

akaza was once again irritated but didn't bother hitting douma as he wanted to watch the fight.

"let's have fun, daki~"