ᕗchapter 43

chapter 43

"i won... but i sacrificed nezuko..." tanjiro sobbed after he successfully killed the demon.

the swordsmiths, the ones he saved, gathered to him and tried to comfort him.

as he sobbed at the loss of his sister, a swordsmith pointed at something behind him.

he turns to look and was baffled,

"m-..."

she steps forward.

"mo-..."

the bamboo muzzle falls onto the ground.

"morning."

nezuko greets everyone, she was out in the sun, and is okay.

"ARGHHHHHHH!!"

"ARGHHHHHHH!!"

an ear piercing scream echoed throughout the forest, ayuna was slowly but surely getting burned by the sun.

she couldn't run away or escape as she was bound by y/n's blood demon art.

where's y/n you may ask?

of course she fled off to hide from the sun.

"foolish, did she really think i'd die with her?" she laughed.

she puts her sword back to its sheathe, she was currently inside of someone's house.

if you can still call it a house, it was wrecked but at least there was some shade to prevent her from burning in the sun.

the moment when y/n's blood demon art wore out, ayuna was already weakend to the point that she couldn't run and find shade.

half of her was already gone, and at this point she accepted defeat.

she closed her eyes as she fully turned into ash and disappeared,

someone was not happy about it.

"a demon conquered the sun, but i lost the copy of my strongest demon

"a demon conquered the sun, but i lost the copy of my strongest demon."

muzan calmly stated, surprisingly, although he was beyond angry.

"it can't be helped. i just need to devour kamado nezuko."