ᕗchapter 47

chapter 47

warning; lime

giyuu sat on their shared bed, his mind was preoccupied with seemingly a lot of stuff.

he was so lost in his mind that he didn't even notice his wife come into the room.

she grabbed both his hands and this seemed to pull him out of his thoughts, he looked at her.

"what are you-?" he attempted to ask but she placed her finger on his lips.

"shhh, i feel like you're overthinking everything again. let me relieve some of your stress."

he immediately knew what she meant, in a flash, she was now under him on the bed.

"are the kids asleep?" he asked,

"of course they are, would i be doing this if they weren't?"

he scoffed, the bothering thoughts in his mind seemed to disappear. all he could think about now is his wife.

he placed his hand on her hips and the other hand on her cheek, looking lovingly into her eyes.

"fuck, you're ethereal." he whispered.

she smiled, thanking him.

"i promise, i'll turn you back into a human again. my love, you are everything to me."

he declared, then passionately kissing her. pouring all his love and adoration into that kiss.

he pulled away and began kissing her jaw down to her neck,

"i love you."

she ran her hand through his hair as she lets him do whatever he desired.

"giyuu..."

he looked at her for permission, she only nodded at him. he slowly slips down her yukata, revealing the upper part of her body.

he cursed under his breath, trying to look respectfully but can't help himself.

"may i...?"

"go ahead." she smiled.

he began kissing her chest as she sighed, then he started to lightly suck on her skin.

"g-giyuu..."

"i love you, y/n."

the morning after

the morning after.

even though she was a demon, she could still feel her lower body hurting.

the windows and curtains were closed to block the sun, of course.

she heard a light groan from beside her, her husband.

he was still peacefully sleeping, with his arm wrapped around her.

she carefully pulled his arm off of her, and she puts on her yukata. she winces when she feels the pain in her lower body.

so much for being a demon.

"damn you, tomioka."

why is miss ma'am blaming him when she was the one who initiated it?

y/n carefully made her way to their children's room but when she got there, they were not there.

she panicked but then she heard giggles from downstairs, the woman made her way down.

she turned on the light, then she saw her children there, already up and playing together. this made her smile.

"mama!" her oldest noticed her, then followed by her youngest.

she went to them and hugged them, kissing their heads.

"my sweeties are already awake before mama? what early birds!"

her children giggled but then her youngest son pointed at her neck,

"mama... who bwite?"

"mosquito bite mama?" her oldest son added.

before she could speak,

"i'm the mosquito." her husband said while coming down the stairs,

the woman was too stunned to speak.