ᕗchapter 41

chapter 41

she was almost unrecognizable from the burn, she took ragged breaths of air.

y/n's blood had dried up so the fire stopped, ayuna was relieved it finally stopped.

"oh don't be so relieved now, i can always do it again." y/n taunted.

ayuna looked at her in horror, all the cockiness and confidence when she first faced y/n was now non-existent.

her power... was much more powerful than hers.

she even went as far as battling the other upper moons, and their battles were all so close.

she didn't expect the power of upper moon zero to be like this.

she's... overpowered.

"i can smell your fear."

ayuna's healing process was painfully slow, y/n waited for her to heal... only to do it again.

she cuts herself again, making her bleed. then she walked closer to the copy, smirking at the same time.

"nothing smells better than the smell of fear." she stated,

ayuna scratched herself and made blood kunais, a lot of them.

"blood demon art; piercing blood thorns."

the kunais she made all disappeared and then it reappeared in front of y/n, quickly piercing her.

multiple kunais were stuck to her body, ayuna did a hand motion and the kunais went deeper into y/n's body.

y/n flinched a little, but it's an advantage for her... she's bleeding even more.

she lets herself bleed more, and when she tries to control her blood... it wasn't working.

ah. i see.

"blood demon art; piercing blood thorns... revenge."

revenge...?

the kunais that were piercing her body were immediately removed, then more blood kunais were present.

y/n's wounds automatically healing, she pointed to the direction of the copy and all the kunais turned to her.

"you used a technique that can't be countered and stops my control... impressive."

she smiled,

"but you didn't think i'd be able to use it, even more so... mine's more powerful."

she continues to talk.

"you didn't fully know that this technique can be countered by its own, am i right?"

she was right.

ayuna desperately tried to think of something, but nothing.

"i will give you two options.... you die a quick death or, you die a slow and painful death. either way you're still dead!" she laughed.

ayuna trembled at her presence,

"ooh i would choose the slow and painful death if i were you, that is... if you're into torture."

what a psycho. she has gone coo-coo.

"so... what shall it be?"

 what shall it be?"