ᕗchapter 19

chapter 19

"hey douma,"

said demon turned to see another demon, he flashed them a charming smile, though its hard to tell if it was real or fake.

"ayuna-chan! you've come to visit me, how thoughtful of you!"

the female demon nodded as she walked closer to him, also looking around the room.

"this is quite a nice place, you must be rich."

douma laughed, they were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

"what is it?"

douma questioned,

"great founder, people are here to see you"

"well, let them in!"

the shoji doors were suddenly opened and servants started to come in, they kneeled in front of douma but was confused by the woman next to him.

"pardon me, douma-sama, but who is the woman next to you?"

"she's one of my friends, now where are those people."

"ah yes, we will bring them in."

"you know, women are tastier since they can carry children in their wombs!"

douma stated as he proceeded to bite off a piece of a severed arm, an arm belonging to one of his worshippers who was a woman.

"though i dont understand why akaza-dono doesn't eat women."

"maybe personal reasons,"

"why wont you eat, ayuna-chan?"

"i just ate."

she lied.

"ooh? was it a woman?"

"a man, a man who was a disgusting pervert that kept harassing young women."

douma scrunched his face in displeasure,

"why do you keep on eating the ones that are bad, like bad bad."

"they deserved nothing more than a painful death."

"scary~ you're really scaring me but! its fun♡"

"hey, how do you remember your memories."

she questioned, the male demon gave her a confused look.

"why? oh! oh! do you want to remember your memories when you were human?"

"what if i do."

the male demon gave her a sadistic smile before speaking,

"you cant~ yes you became strong in a short period of time... but you're still new~"

he said in a taunting tone as he let out a giggle, the woman was displeased by his answer.

"dont think i'm a fool, ayuna-chan. you dont smell like you've eaten any human since you turned~

you may be upper moon zero, the strongest demon after our lord, but, you can't remain strong when you dont devour humans♡"

the woman's eyes flashed a bloody red color as she gave the man death glares.

"watch your mouth, douma."

"no need to be angry~! i'm just warning ya!"

"seems like i made a mistake coming to you, i'm taking my leave."

"maybe next time when we have a blood battle... i'll take your place~"

the woman growled at him but he just sent her a cheeky smile,

"you can try but you'll never succeed."

with that she vanished into the shadows, the male demon chuckled as he continued to eat.

"its so fun teasing her! maybe i'll get my head chopped off next time♡"