ᕗchapter 30

chapter 30

"are- are you okay..?"

giyuu asked as he held his wife in his arms,

"w-what..?" she managed to stutter out.

memories of her life flashed in her mind as she breathed heavily.

"...y/n?"

his voice brought her back to reality as she immediately looked at him.

her eyes changed back to her normal (e/c) eyes, more tears streamed down her face.

giyuu wiped her mouth, her blood soiling his hand but he didn't care.

unbeknownst to giyuu, someone was watching.

"i knew it... their love for each other is so strong."

the person scoffed to themselves as they continued to watch,

"can't believe i actually thought that i had a chance, what the fuck? get it together..."

'he will not be happy when he finds out...'

the person then bit their lip and whispered to themselves.

"you better turn her back into a human... i didn't do all this for nothing."

and then they were off, leaving the couple alone.

giyuu took y/n to the master, the master immediately called for the hashiras

it was the dead of night but none of them cared, the master called, so it must be important.

when all of them arrived, they were beyond shocked to see y/n passed out in giyuu's arms.

"forgive me for my rudeness, master."

sanemi said as he bowed and immediately went to his sister, kagaya understood this and just smiled.

the scarred male examined her face, she was still pale but she no longer had those demon marks.

he didn't want to cry, he really didn't. he forced his tears to stop and his lip quivered.

all the other hashiras stood there, still shocked at what is happening.

then y/n's eyes slowly opened, revealing her (e/c) eyes.

she stared at sanemi for a second before muttering,

"brother..."

giyuu lets her down as sanemi embraced her tightly, she returns it wholeheartedly.

mitsuri starts to cry, the others sighed in relief. then the master spoke,

"now, we don't know why this suddenly happened but it seems that muzan has lost control of her, just like nezuko."

'so she's still a demon.' the others thought.

she's out of muzan's control now,

or is she...?

?