ᕗchapter 36

chapter 36

"hyo hyo! nice to meet you, my name is gyokko. may i have a minute before i kill you?"

the demon perked, muichiro stood his ground and remained in a fighting stance.

"my dear guests, would you like to look at my artwork tonight?"

"art? what are you talking about?" muichiro questioned.

"let me show you."

GLOP

another pot was suddenly at the demon's side, it moved and made water-like noises...

then dead bodies of swordsmiths, all mangled and tangled appeared.

"presenting l'agonie des forgerons!!"

the two swordsmiths muichiro was protecting cowered in fear, the demon began to blabber out nonsense about his art.

"and guaranteed! if i twist the sword like so..." he trailed off as he twists one of the swords pierced through one of the swordsmiths.

a loud ear-piercing screech erupted from that poor swordsmith.

"WAAGHH, STOOOOP!" the kid said, trying to dash forward but the older man stopped him.

"so? wonderful, right? i plan on mass-producing this beautiful piece!" gyokko states excitedly.

"hey. cut it out, fuckface." muichiro coldly said as he dashed towards the demon.

"HYO..."

gyokko was lucky enough to hide in his pot and change position, avoiding the hashira's attack.

"i'm not even done explaining yet! make sure to listen until the end." the demon said as he emerges from another pot that was on the roof of the shed.

'so he can move from pot to pot... okay.'

"my pride is in the pot's..."

SLASH!

the pot was now cut into two, yet the demon was quick to change positions again.

'he moves quick, he ran again. now he's there, that pot just came out of nowhere. how did he even spawn that?'

"how dare you cut through my pot... my art! you pigs have nothing but muscle in those brains. you lack the intelligence to appreciate my art."

the demon angrily said, veins forming on its head and hands clenching.

'he should die if i cut his head off, unlike the spitting demon before. but since he's dodging me a lot, no.'

the demon took out another pot, unleashing fishes.

"fish assassin: thousand needles!"

those fishes began to fire sharp needles towards the hashira, he was quick to dodge.

then the fishes targeted the two helpless swordsmiths, they cowered in fear but muichiro took the hit.

"AH! TOKITO-DONO!"

"you're getting in the way, so go hide."

"ahh.. sorry. i... i..."

the fishes began to attack again but muichiro was deflecting the attacks, the older swordsmith grabbed the kid and ran.

"hyo hyo hyo! you look really funny with all those needles."

the demon laughed,

"so? have your limbs gone numb from all the poison? truly comical.