ᕗchapter 7

chapter 7

"are you guys alright? can you walk?" asked the hashira, back to her normal self.

"some of us, but some of us have broken ankles and bones." one answered as they were all lying down.

the sun started to rise as birds started chirping merrily as if nothing bad just happened,

then they hear distant footsteps, as those people got near they realized that they were the kakushis.

"there they are! oh! hello, tomioka-sama!" they all bowed, in respect.

"nice to see you all, please take care of  them." she said, softly smiling.

they all nodded as they carefully treated the injured, they also carefully carried the ones that can't walk.

they started heading back, but the hashira insisted that they go first and that she had something to do first.

"i'm happy to say that your town is now safe, however we cant bring back those who already been kidnapped"

"wait why?"

"i'm sorry to say that... they were already gone, the demon already devoured them as soon as he kidnapped them."

the people that lost their children or beloved started wailing, of course they would, they lost someone important in their life.

the hashira looked at them in pity as she too felt the same when she lost her family, but at least her brothers survived, right?

plus, she has a family back home. right... she has a family to go back to.
she politely bowed and bid goodbye to the people.

"onee-san! you're back

"onee-san! you're back."

"genya." the woman smiled happily as she saw her little brother.

"mama!"

"hoshihiko-sama! please be careful!"

a little boy who's at the age of four excitedly made his way to his mother who just got back from a mission.

as he finally reached her, she lifted him up in her arms and kissed his cheeks.

"hello there, my sweet child." the hashira sweetly said.

the little boy giggled in response as he hugged his mother, genya and the boy's nanny went to them, the nanny bowing and genya smiling to his sister.

"we found mama."

she turned to the source of the voice and found her husband carrying their other son, rou, who had his little hand in his mouth and was staring at them cutely.

"giyuu, rou."

"ma-ma!"

little rou wiggled in his father's arms, when his father finally sets him down, he wobbly ran to his mother with his little hands up in the air.

"WHATTTT?! Y/N-CHAN HAS TWO KIDS?!"

"shhh, zenitsu! i just happened to be there... i didn't mean to eavesdrop!"

"what's all the noise about?" they froze as they heard the familiar voice of the hashira.

"y/n-chan~! you're back!" zenitsu jumped towards y/n, completely forgetting what tanjiro had told him.

"uhm, tomioka-san..."

"yes, tanjiro? and just y/n."

"can i ask a question?"

"go ahead."

"i didn't mean to eavesdrop, but do you really have two kids?"

"its fine, tanjiro. i knew you were there, and yes, i have two kids."

"KYAHHHH, Y/N-CHAN HAS TWO KIDS ALREADYY."

"although, the other one is not giyuu's."

they were beyond surprised by that, 'tomioka-san is not the father of the other one?'

"caw caw! head west! a lower moon demon was spotted! caw caw!" the crow cawed.

"well, i guess i'll be telling you next time. goodbye." the hashira stated.

"be careful, y/n-san!" tanjiro stated, she sent him a smile before nodding.

the hashira left, tanjiro looked over to zenitsu, he was fast asleep.

"i feel bad for y/n-san, she just got back from her last mission." he stated in concern.

" he stated in concern