ᕗchapter 10

chapter 10

"w-what...?"

"you're pregnant, aren't you happy?"

she was horrified, the worst possible outcome of that incident was her getting pregnant, and now she is.

she didn't know what to do, should she abort the child or keep it and raise it?

as she was quivering, the older woman excused themselves from the doctor who nodded in response.

"y/n? honey, are you alright?" 

the younger shook her head as small tears started to form in her eyes, the woman understood her as she patted her back in comfort.

"i-i don't know what to d-do, should i abort it? keep it? i-i'm scared,
mei-san..." she stammered.

"y/n, its your decision."

she wanted fresh air, she couldn't sleep

she wanted fresh air, she couldn't sleep. but when she opened the front door her eyes widened at the guy across her.

"tomioka-san?!" the girl gasped as she saw a familiar mismatched haori.

said male turned to her direction his stoic expression seeming to change into a look of fondness  'ah, shinazugawa-san' .

he watched the girl come to him, her seemingly bright and happy persona not present.

he knew something wasn't right, so he decided to ask.

"what's wrong?"

the girl seemed to widen her eyes at his question, how did he know something was up?

giyuu had grown fond of the girl, they met a few months ago, when he saved her from a demon.

she was so nice to him, he pushed her away at first but she didn't give up on talking to him.

ever since that he couldn't get the girl out of his mind, but he came looking for her when she didn't show up at their usual meeting place. he was happy to see her again.

"u-uhm..."

"its okay if you're not comfortable talking about it."

"tomioka-san..."

"you know you can call me by my first name..." he quietly said but she heard it.

"giyuu-san, i'm sorry for not showing up at our meeting place for days..."

"its okay, are you alright? you seem off."

suddenly the girl bursts into tears, he widened his eyes at this. he didn't know what to do.

"i-i got kidnapped, sold to the red light district, b-became an oiran, slept with costumers for money...

i ran away from there, but i was stupid. i got raped and now...i-i'm pregnant..."

she fell to the ground, hiding her face from him.

"g-giyuu, i'm sorry."

"why... hey, you're alive, that's what matters." he really didn't know what to say.

he then decided to hug her, he was hesitant but then she returned the hug and buried her face in his chest.

after a few minutes, she was starting to calm down.

"i've decided to keep the child... its my kid after all... i'm their mother.."

giyuu wanted to ask something but was too nervous, he swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"y/n, i-..."

"you...?"

"i.. like you.. for a long time now.."

she widened her eyes, why tell her this now? i mean, she's not complaining.

"can i be the... father figure of your kid.."

"nii-chan

"nii-chan...?"

she came back to her home with giyuu, but she didn't expect to see something this cruel.

sanemi and genya... they were burying their siblings' bodies, dead bodies...

she screamed at the sight, and lunged at her brother sanemi.

"w-what happened?!"

"y/n...? am i hallucinating or what."

"nee-chan..."

"genya! what happened?! where's mom?!"

genya only gave her a painful look and walked away,

"mom killed our siblings, i... killed her." sanemi said.

"w-why..."

"mom turned into a fucking demon, i had to kill her! i had to save genya! now he's fucking mad at me."

"all this w-while i was gone.. why."

sanemi looked at his sister, she looked different. she had dark bags under her eyes, he hugged her.

"we searched everywhere for you, what happened."

"i-i..."

sanemi pulled away from the hug and noticed a figure behind his sister, he scowled.

"who are you."

"nii-chan... this is giyuu, he's my lover."

"ha?!" sanemi paused before speaking once again,

"you ran away with your lover?! and now you decided to come back?"

"n-no! please, listen to me."

sanemi sighed as he listened to his sister, once he knew the truth he was enraged.

"I'LL KILL THE BASTARD!"

"w-wait! nii-chan! he was already arrested and locked up."

"why do you have to be so nice to everyone, y/n? that bastard deserves death."

she tried to calm her brother down, it worked.

"are u keeping the kid?"

"yes.."

he then looked at giyuu,

"take care of her or i'll break your neck."