𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

After the woman with orange at the tips of her hair threw the temari balls, they quickly flew back to her

After the woman with orange at the tips of her hair threw the temari balls, they quickly flew back to her. She caught them with ease while cackling loudly. A small piece of paper flew down right outside the hole in the wall and fell on the ground.

"Hahaha! Turns out you were right Yahaba. This building just materialized out of nowhere." She cackled. The man next to her laughed.

"The handiwork of someone using a blood demon art that can hide objects," An overwhelming sent came through the demon's nose. He stopped for a moment.

"Hey, we're tracking down a demon slayer. Two of them. Are they with demons?" He asked himself. Utterly confused as to why and how two demon slayers would be with demons. Wasn't it their duty to slay every demon they'd come across?

"Hahahahaha! Isn't this fun?!" The temari demon laughed as she bounced the kid toys up and down. The other demon looked at his companion.

"I have to say Susamaru, your way of doing things is so immature," He stated bluntly. She looked at him while still bouncing the temari's. "Utterly careless. You splattered me. My kimono is covered with dust!" He whined. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop whining. Who cares about dust when my tamari just uncovered their hiding place?" She drew her arm back, preparing to throw the tamari. "And now the real fun begins!" She threw them once more, causing the walls to break and sound like loud explosions. The tamari's flew back. The demon behind her scoffing.

"Stop splattering me!"

"Stop being so uptight," Susamaru demanded. "Your kimono looks just fine to me." She looked at the destruction she had caused and smirked to herself. The dust and debris clearing and showing a view of the inside of the house that she had so carelessly destroyed.

"And look," She saw the two demons slayer's clutching to the small demon and to each other. Not wanting to let go of each other. Fearing that if they did, they'd lose each other.

"Hahahaha! How cute is this? We just so happened to find two love birds protecting a demon." She laughed looking at their angered faces. Thinking it was amusing to see them this way. She held a tamari ball up close to her line of sight.

"Come out wherever you are!"

A tamari?! Tanjiro thought to himself. Throwing a tamari caused all this damage?

She let out a loud laugh and threw the tamari's once more. You and Tanjiro clutched onto each other as well as Nezuko. Not even daring to move a muscle. One was hurdling close to Yushiro and Tamayo. He got up quickly.

"Lady Tamayo!" He called out standing up. Just as he did, the tamari seemed to swerve to his bottom left. This took him off guard as he didn't move in time for the temari to swipe his head off clean.

"Yushiro!" You yelled out. Tamayo caught his limp body and held it close to her. You and Tanjiro drew your swords and stood up standing your ground.