Hello (please read this chapter before begining)

Hi, my name is Kaster

it wasn't when i started this collection, and i doubt it will stay this name for long.

i started this collection early 2018. later that year i organized the chapters into separate poem books. i started with The Flowers Are Not Dead, where i stashed poems about love and heartbreak of all kinds; then We All Grow Up, where i put poems about mental health struggles, history, and general feelings aside from love; and then Thoughts of Lions, where i put poems that seems to angsty or cliche to put into We All Grow Up.

but all of those poems were first written in here. i told myself that i didn't have to sort everything i wrote, because one day when i got better, i would just post this whole little story of drafts.

however i don't think that day will ever come, or at least in a way where i would no longer feel the need to write out my feelings as poorly structured rhymes as a way to cope.

so i am calling this part 1, with 150 poems written over the last 3 years. they aren't good, but they mean a lot to me. i hope that maybe they'll mean something to you as well.

Please refer to the trigger warnings in the description before reading as well, and please do not read if you don't believe you can handle any of said trigger warnings as there will not be warnings in individual chapters.