Final Author's Note

A million thanks for having followed through with this story. Your lovely comments kept me motivated. I am feeling so sad right now, but I wanted it to end like this, and I just want to confirm that Esmeray and Klaus found peace together, and aren't ever going to be separated again. Special thanks to Christina Nadin for being Esmeray's faceclaim (even if she doesn't know that she is).

I know a lot of people were disappointed that Esmeray never had a kid. There would have been cute moments if Esmeray had been Hope's mom. There would have been cute moments if Esmeray and Klaus had had a child after Hope. Their babies would have been super adorable. But ultimately, she would have still died, and I just didn't want her to leave behind a kid, especially since Klaus was going to die, too.

I am going to miss writing this story. Esmeray has been my favorite TVD/TO OC up to date, and I adored writing all the Klausmeray moments in this book. I am proud of myself for this story. I created all this wolf lore associated with the Poldark Pack and just amazed myself with my own creativity in some parts. Personally, I consider this my best TVD/TO story yet, and I don't know if I'll be able to top it, but I will certainly try.

If you would like to read my next fic, please check out my profile and look for 'Pernicious,' which is a Kai Parker story. 

Thank you all once again!

Mischief Managed,

SprintingFox