20 - Traitors

Your sprained ankle healed quickly, allowing you to finally walk again. Of course, you had to use a crutch to get around as you still had a broken ankle and you weren't able to do much around camp. You also had to stop training with Jungkook, much to your dismay.

Meetings continued as usual and you were beginning to plan out your next steps. You had weapons, but you needed more, and you needed more resources if you were to go up against Worden. You also needed to collect information.

"You want me to what!?" you shrieked.

"It's only for a few hours," Namjoon emphasized.

"You're the only woman here that's trained to fight. If things went south and someone couldn't defend themselves they may end up dying," Hoseok said, "I know it's embarrassing but streets in the cities are the best places to gather information."

"Embarrassing!? No! That would be humiliating! I'm a princess!" you shouted, "I refuse!"

"I don't get what the big deal is, all you'd have to do is what you did with me on the island," Seokjin chimed in smugly.

"That's different!" you hissed.

"Wait, what did you do?" Jimin questioned turning to you. You looked at him, to Hoseok, then Namjoon, and turned away, crossing your arms in embarrassment.

"That's none of your concern!" you replied.

While you and Seokjin didn't do anything particularly inappropriate you were still embarrassed at the mention of what happened. You hated flirting, especially with strangers.

"We don't have many other options for the moment," Seokjin stated.

"I don't want any slimeballs getting all handsy with me!" you said.

"They won't, you're not going to pretend to be an escort or anything, you'll be a server and if someone does get too close you can get the bartender to force them out of the bar," Namjoon stated.

"Yeah, the bar that's staffed with mostly women. Can't one of you do it? Jimin looks enough like a woman!" you suggested.

"Excuse me?" Jimin protested, "I do not!"

Seokjin snickered.

"It's risky, but if you don't want to do it we can find someone else," Hoseok replied.

After the meeting ended you went to the medic tent to get your ankle checked on by Vivian. It had been a month since you fractured it and she let you take off the splint but you still weren't able to do anything too strenuous and you still had to use a crutch.

You decided to head to the clearing where you trained with Jungkook. He was practicing with throwing knives, tossing them at a tree casually. He noticed you approaching and stopped.

"What's the matter?" he questioned, seeing you solemn expression.

"They want me to pretend to be a server to gather information," you replied.

"I'm assuming you don't want to do it?"

"Absolutely not,"

"How come?"

"Well, it's a bar that's staffed with mostly women and what if one of the customers get the wrong idea and try to get all touchy with me,"

"Well, weigh the pros and cons," he said, sitting on in the grass patting a spot next to him for you to sit, "Pros first."

You sat down on the ground next to him and began wracking your brain.

"We can gather information,"

Jungkook stuck up his index finger, counting as you listed off the pros.