30 - Broken

You awoke in your tent, the air was humid and when you sat up you felt a headsplitting headache come on as the blood rushed to your head. You held your forehead as the headache subsided before glancing around your tent. Jimin was nowhere to be found. You don't remember whether he left before or after you fell asleep. You stretched before standing and making your way towards the entrance of your tent.

You opened the flaps and the sun burned into your eyes. You held your hand over your eyes to try and block out the light but it wasn't of much help. The camp was relatively empty, or maybe it just seemed that way with Yoongi gone. You choked down a sob that was about to escape your lips, you didn't want to appear weak again, these people needed to have faith in you and crying wasn't going to help.

Then you heard a pair of heavy footsteps make their way to you. You could tell before looking at them that this person was mad. As you turned you saw Seokjin stomping his way over to you, the glare on his face seemed to pierce through you.

"We lost it!" He shouted.

"Lost what...?" You were clearly confused.

"The dragon! We lost our one upper hand against them and it's your fault!" He exclaimed.

He was probably right but as you opened your mouth to apologize someone stepped in front of you.

"Lay off, asshole," Jungkook was just as angry as Seokjin, you could tell in his voice.

"Are you saying I'm wrong? If she hadn't left to go after that siren none of this would've happened."

"She's been through enough already, just screw off."

"I'm sorry..." You muttered from behind Jungkook. You stared down at your feet, not able to look Seokjin in the eye. You felt ashamed, he was right, it was your fault.

"See? Even she admits it!" Seokjjn exclaimed, "Stop trying to be her prince charming, you saw how that worked out last time. If anyth-"

You heard it before you saw it. Jungkook's fist collided with the side of Seokjin's jaw, cutting off his words. He stumbled back holding the side of his face.

"Jungkook!" You quickly grabbed his forearm, as if it would stop him from hitting him again.

"Real, mature, brother. Maybe you should start using your words instead of your fists all the time." Seokjin said as he regained his composure.

"You provoked him." You stated.

Jungkook glanced at you, you saw a tinge of gratefulness in his eyes. As if he was thanking you for coming to his defense.

"He shouldn't have involved himself in our conversation if he didn't want to be provoked."

"It was hardly a conversation. You were just yelling at her about something she had no control over."

Seokjin stared at you for a moment and looked at your hand that was still holding on to Jungkook. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're both so... frustrating." He said.

"I could say the same for you." Jungkook replied.

"God, why can't you just understand I'm trying to help you!" Seokjin exclaimed.

You knew what he meant, but lately his 'help' seemed a lot more like picking fights on purpose.

"Help me do what exactly? Because all you do is start problems." Jungkook replied, echoing your thoughts.

"I'm trying to help you break the curse that siren put on you."

"If my love for Isla was a curse then that must mean Y/N cursed me too. Is that why you hate her so much?" Jungkook stated.