10 - Answers

You sat on the bed in your room as Yoongi gently cleaned the blood on your face with a wet washcloth. The both of you were quiet as he took care of your injury. You couldn't go a single day without some sort of incident happening. You wanted to go back to your life as a princess, you didn't care if you got married off to some Worden prince, you just wanted to be able to relax and read your books again.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you, it was probably an accident," Yoongi finally broke the silence, realizing the solemn look on your face. You just nodded in reply, "He was just blinded by anger at that moment."

You knew that Yoongi was trying to comfort you but it didn't really help. He didn't know why you were truly upset, it wasn't just because Jungkook hurt you. Your mother was dead, your family was in danger, you missed Sayaria, you had been lied to for weeks, you may have been the reason that Namjoon's crew was killed, and there was plenty of other things that were bothering you.

"What were you able to find out when you went to Sayaria?" You asked him.

"Worden's already taken over," He replied, you could tell there was something else he was hiding.

"What else..?" You questioned.

"The royal family was imprisoned..." You nodded, you didn't want to start crying or anything, you just wanted the information he gathered.

"What about the servants?"

"I'm not entirely sure, I'm assuming that they're going to be serving Worden," You nodded.

"We'll save them then,"

"I'm sorry what?"

"We can go to Sayaria and save them, one of the royals must be there keeping the Sayarian people in line, so they must still have the servants there."

"How the hell are we supposed to save them?"

"Dragons,"

"Oh, hell no."

"Why not?"

"If we go near those things we're dead,"

"But it can't hurt to try,"

"Were you not listening? Yes, it can, dragons are unbelievably difficult to tame."

"I need to save my people,"

"Y/N, stop. You're going to get yourself killed."

"It doesn't matter, I'm just a spare in case my siblings die or cannot become king or queen of Sayaria. My life is expendable, so I'm going to use it to save my people."

"Your life isn't expendable to me!" He yelled.

"What?" You questioned, taken aback.

"I mean---- If you die then I'll disappear, I quite like living."

"But you've already lived your life?"

"I haven't lived a life with you yet." He stated you blinked at him confused, "What?"

"Nothing..."

Silence passed between you before Yoongi reached into one of his pockets and pulled something out.

"By the way," he started, revealing the item to you, "I found this in the ocean by the docks of Sayaria, I was going to give it to you sooner but there was a lot going on at the time so I figured now would be better,"

You looked at his hand to see the necklace that Taehyung had given to you on your birthday, you smiled and took it from him gratefully, "Thank ---"