43 (final)

Well, apologies first of all for the delays but iA soon going to publish my another novel and will tell all about it on my page @she.and.her.lilies or my personal account @ayeshaarif18 on Instagram. You can also follow these to know where I am. Lol
Anyways let's put an end to this beautiful journey finally? What's say? :). Are you guys ready??

Happy reading!

****

Zoha was getting ready, her hands were shivering, it wasn't out of fear but due to the gushing excitement down her blood.

She never imagined herself as a bride. But as she looked into the mirror now, she smiled looking at the face that Rehaab loved so much, she knew he couldn't live without seeing it everyday and these thoughts put the natural blush on her face. As she wondered sitting alone in her own room before going to the hall downstairs as they had arranged everything in their own lawn and house, she thought to call Rehaab... She dialed his number but it was out of reach.

If it would have been for a normal person she surely would have ignored it but it was Rehaab and with him anything was possible.

Just then Zunaira entered.

"Wait, wait, wait! Are you calling Rehaab?" She raised her left brow.

"NO, I WAS JUST CHECKING MY BATTERY PERCENTAGE" she made the lamest excuse ever.

"Well, madam, you're not allowed to use your mobile phone, what's the rush anyway, in an hour or two you get to live with him forever!"

When she said forever, Zoha forgot what she was worrying about. She kept calm this time, she knew as much as this day was important for her it was special for Rehaab as well, and well Rehaab Ahmed knew how to take care of things precious to him. She smiled and shrugged it off.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rehaab's shirt was drenched in the hues of acrylics. When his mother called him.

"It's time to go now Rehaab! Come!"

Rehaab had asked his mother and sister to take his baraat to Zoha's house though after Rukhsati Zoha and he was going to go to the other house that Rehaab owned. His paintings were selling worldwide. And he had become one of the millionaire artists in the world. His wardrobe was full of the prices that he had won over the year. He never told anyone that this success of his was only because of Zoha, before her he was a brilliant artist too but after she came to his life, his art has come to life and eventually he had surpassed his previous brilliancy.

He loved her through his paintings, he used to express his love through colors and now when he was going to take her to live with him. He decided to paint her life with all the colors he had ever seen. He wanted to wash-off every dark-spot from her life and put colors of happiness, sincerity, loyalty, and above all pure love into her life.

He didn't realize when he sat and started to paint on the canvas among the thoughts and this one as he looked at it. It was a bride, backside of a bride standing in a field of white dandelions, and she was walking towards the moon that was slowly appearing as the sun was dipping below the horizon.

"Rehaab! You ruined your sherwani!" His mother muttered in shock as she found him doing painting with splashes of it on his white sherwani.

"Oh my God! Did you paint..." She couldn't complete as Rehaab turned canvas' side...

"It's for my bride!" He objected jokingly and then he stood up straightening his kurta under sherwani as he said.

"Don't worry, she loves my paints more than me" he remarked as he wrapped the painting in the brown butter-paper. It was dried until now.