29

She woke up when she heard a violin being played outside her room, she saw from the window that overlooked the garden. He was sitting at the edge of the fountain. His back was towards her. A misty aura has enraptured him. She stood up and she saw that little girl and Rohaan sitting across him on the grass.

She picked up her dupatta from the bed. And as she wrapped it around her head to get a glimpse of his face.

What on earth are you thinking Zoha? You're here in turkey now be peaceful and forget about him...

She stopped in the midway and went to the bath room, while she was splashing water on her face she was hearing the violin whole time. As if there was a certain feeling told through the music. As if there was a certain thing that was told to her only, she felt lost. Just when the music stopped.

She came back from the reverie and started brushing her teeth, after freshening up. She came out and saw Sofie standing inside her room now. Rohaan was putting his phone on charging with her charger.

"Zoha, I was thinking to start proper touring from tomorrow, since we should get along with them first..." Rohaan said to her as she came out wiping her face with towel.

"Bhai, I have a few questions to ask you... Well, Sofie is there something?" she asked her who was quietky standing at one corner.

"Ma'am, Zahra madam asked me to call you for breakfast..."

"Well, I'm coming in a few minutes, inform her..."

Sofie left the room as she nodded.

"What's going on Bhai?"

"What Zoha?"

"This all Bhai, I don't get it, if she's our long distant aunt then why do her sister doesn't even know about us?"

"Bhai, is it necessary to stay here with them... Can't we stay in a hotel or somewhere else?"

"Zoha this is safe for you, you know I can't stay longer here..."

"But why Bhai. Why do you think it is safe here?"

"You have to tell me everything or else my mind would explode" Zoha sat in frustration.

"Okay, relax..."

"I'll answer your questions but let's just first do the breakfast okay? Let's not make them wait okay..." he smiled and she nodded.

She wasn't looking up as she entered the dining hall, for now she had realized something wasn't right. Something was there and she was unable to understand it, unable to see it. But it was just there...

She quietly sat on the chair beside Rohaan. Zahra looked at her and asked her to eat, she put on her plate the omelet. When she was about to pick up the fork, everyone was busy in talking when she heard something.... The fork fell on the table from her hand. She felt her babyhair on her arms and legs getting up...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Listen Zoha, what I said wasn't true..."
Rohaan was now sitting with her on a bench in the garden.

"I knew, but I didn't expect this from you Bhai..."

"Things are complicated Zoha..."

"But still now tell me everything please, honestly and truly..."

"Well, as you know now Zahra isn't our distant relative, she doesn't have any connection to us..."

"Then what was the need to lie and why we're here at her house, and why she is just so hospitable? And most importantly what is your friend doing here?"